LittleBigPlanet Karting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's see...

• You can build your own karts and tracks. (Hovercrafts and tanks)
  • Game makes use of previous LBP powerups such as the grappling hook and the jetpack.
  • Includes a battle mode and other forms of play such as a 2D platformer.
  • Seems similar to Mario Kart in terms of gameplay elements such as drifting.

i want this game

Also,

Wow. What a new and original idea that has never been done, especially not for the same console. By the same company.

Well, this game incorporates several things from LBP that Modnation didn't, such as the use of powerups from LBP games and more options for game modes and customization (Prove me wrong on any of these points if you want).

Last edited:
Well, this game incorporates several things from LBP that Modnation didn't, such as the use of powerups from LBP games and more options for game modes and customization (Prove me wrong on any of these points if you want).
Because ModNation Racers 2 couldn't have allowed more customization/power ups.

I think making a new franchise (MN Racing) was a mistake. ModNation Racers should have just gone with the LittleBigPlanet name in the first place.

I think making a new franchise (MN Racing) was a mistake. ModNation Racers should have just gone with the LittleBigPlanet name in the first place.

Well, the thing is that the original Modnation Racers wasn't made by Media Molecule, it was made by United Front Games. This time, though, UFG and MM are both working together on this.

Seeing how Media Molecule and United Front Games are both working together on this, I think it's going to be awesome.

Now let's just hope it doesn't have 2-3 minute loading times...

IGN Article said:
Another user brings up ModNation Racers' notoriously-long load times, to which Grieve notes that he "think you'll be pleasantly surprised" by LittleBigPlanet Karting's assumedly-altered load times.

LBP and Modnation Racers both had pretty long loading times, so I was a bit worried about that. Good to know that the issue was fixed.

BREAKING NEWS!
The beta will start on 10th july and will stop on 31st July! More info in the first post.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back