Introduce Yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Kevin
Acne: really bad.
Good at making mods. Suck horiably at making levels. Make good match/tag levels. Good at making charecters, but hate how it takes so long.

Heya, I'm Dreamcaster. as you can tell my name is based off the Sega Dreamcast. I'm a 16 year old male, and I have black hair. I've been stalking since the late 1.08 days, and finally got the guts to join. I hope one day I can learn to make wads, so that I may share my many great ideas, such as a Sonic R mod and making SRB1 with the SRB2 engine......I hope I make many friends here.

Im mephiles the dark1.Can't tell age. Parents dont trust me. I enjoy all sonic games.well, video games in general.Im a boy. I basiccaly want to start off on the right foot here, so be nice.

My name is Sumakima or Suma for short. (Don't ask me where I got it, please.) My real name is Joey. I'm a guy (obviously.) I'm not going to reveal(sp?) my age. (I'm stubborn, sue me *sued*.) My interests are video games, (god of war 2, FTW,) and fishing.

Konichiwa, my name is Acerbus Atrum, also known as the Overmind. Though my true name happens to be Zachriah. I am at the happy age of 14, soon to be 15. I tried the game liked it, so I decided to come to the forumns. I enjoy most games, except for licensed games and the....less tasteful ones.

I also enjoy, reading. I am a big fan of the Zelda series, I play most card games, including but not limited to Magic the Gathering. I also like Anime/Manga, drawing in Anime/Manga style. Lets see what else is there to tell.....Hmmmmm..... Oh I'm a big fan of blizzards games as well. I have no religion, though I'm looking in on Wiccan, interesting topic really, but I'll refrain from going into rambling. I don't think there's much more to tell.....sooooo, yeah hope I am not any trouble around here, and that I profide some useful input and or mods....>> Once I get a com that can actually work Doom... Damn you low income parents.

I seriously forgot to show myself here.
My name is Samus Aran, aka Jake. An 11 year old avid Metroid fan, and a lot more.
I was sitting around Srb2 since my 2005 years, but never got on these fourms untill my IQ went up.
I'm still learning Wadding.
Oh, and I'm a diabetic. (Spelling that wrong, did I?)

Hi everyone, i'm Kelcy!!! I just started playing SRB2 so I am kind of new to everything. My cousins told me i should join so I did. I am 14 years old & I like to shop, play sports, talk on the phone, etc... (you know normal girl stuff). I hope to learn more about SRB2 on the forum.

Well thats it!!!!

I'm Yuni. I'm a 16-year old girl who likes to play SRB2. Don't hate me! I just want to have fun!
I do host servers usually, but don't mind joining another server.
I don't know what else to say... thanks for the chance to introduce Mystic!

sup

Well I dont hate you, so dont feel bad about it :)
I'm Chaoshog the headgehog and I like Sonic the Hedgehog and SRB2 a lot but it isnt the only thing I do in my life:S
So Im not on the computer all day. Im pritty good at playing this game (SRB2).
My fav. Sonic character is of corce is Sonic the Hedgehog, but I do like other characters.

I'm Cream and this is my special chao friend cheese!
Okay i'm really amy, but that names been getting some hatred in a couple of posts, so i'm Cream now...hi all.

So, You decide to create a second account. (Which btw, isn't allowed unless it happens to be a brother or sister that has a computer and joins the MB. Example: Alam_GBC, Logan_GBA and On Edge, BlueZero4) Creating another account to hide what your original one did wrong won't change a thing. Plus since all MB's record your IP address when you post, we can match them instantly.

Sonict

What up,
my name is
Nastradamous (netgames) aka
dope boy magic (irc) aka
Nasir Jones. (teamspeak)
I've been playing srb2 for about a year ,and I never created a forum account because I am really lazy.I found srb2 because my friend owner aka secret told me about it. The most preferable netgames to me are the absolute default, the ones not full of crappy random wads or ring respawn .001.I do like the occasional good wad in netgames.I mostly play srb2 for match or CTF ,but I occasionally play co-op if I'm really bored.

Hi im Cegalman But my real name is Devin S. Duvall
i am kinda young...very young. I like to draw all the time. I like to play Srb2, Ive been plating it since one of the earliest versions but i was like 7, but im not that experienced in it. My favorite sonic character is Shadow the hedgehog.

Kouken

My internet alias is Kouken, my real name is a secret, because no one has the audacity to confront me and ask me for my name. I like to Rpg, and I am Sahdow X/Acerbus's Self Proclaimed rival, at everything including rping. You guys might of seen me on the net games. I go by Sonic X, Knuckles X, and now Kouken X.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back