STH360 (50 % done) continues elsewhere

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back on topic- Add a Solana Castle town at the beginning of each zone before act 1 that has the end at the place just like Sonic 360.

MechaAshura said:
Back on topic- Add a Solana Castle town at the beginning of each zone before act 1 that has the end at the place just like Sonic 360.
OK but one question, how do I make the map go to different levels, everytime I put another exit sector it goes straight to wave ocean, what do I do?

You can also use them to skip the results screen, which would be useful when you transition from one part of the level to another, i.e., Wave Ocean Part A to Wave Ocean Part B.

Pretty good.

Although, you don't need so many fire objects in Soleanna. Use XWE and enlarge the sprites. Also, you should add a thok barrier.
Another things, keep in mind the size of SRB2 Sonic in relation to Next Gen Sonic. Make the paths wider.

http://www.sheezyart.com/view/1617240/
Here's the Soleanna map. It was the only one I found Google-ing, and it's incomplete. But you can still make out that corner yourself. The parts missing is the building where Aquatic Base is hidden, and the fountain where Shadow lit up the candles around the fountain. Either way, with this, you can make your map more accurate now.

And yeah, your Soleanna is unbelievably laggy. I removed the Fire Things in front of me, and it was still laggy. If the map doesn't have a lot of Things, then the lag comes from too many FOFs.

HYPER SONILDOW said:
Oh and ive gotten rid of the lagg in soleanna castle town.
I got rid of the lagg, what I did was make the map round, and it is really close to the level! the next time I release there won't be a lagg, unless if your computer is really laggy. My friend is working out the loop so when I get it back, I'll fix the map a little more.

Re: Pretty good.

Sonichu said:
Also, you should add a thok barrier.
I already added a thok barrier, can you not see it? Its low because on the game you dont see a big huge wall blocking from the outside, so it reall low, all you see is the sky.

It's pretty good. The one thing I hate is in the second ocean level, you automatically run and there are those small huts that for some reason kill you if you don't jump. could you fix those plz?

Re: Pretty good.

HYPER SONILDOW said:
Sonichu said:
Also, you should add a thok barrier.
I already added a thok barrier, can you not see it? Its low because on the game you dont see a big huge wall blocking from the outside, so it reall low, all you see is the sky.

Hmm... Well, There are columns in Soleana where part of the character disappears, but I'm not sure. I've only made one level, so I wouldn't know.

sonic260 said:
Sooo...have you updated the download link or not?
Once my friend is done with the loop thing and i do dusty desert and white acropolis the new beta will be out!

In the end, I have a feeling this mod will be awesome no other word can explain it. also there was a problem with Wave Ocean one a few springs were way too far apart.

HYPER SONILDOW said:
sonic260 said:
Sooo...have you updated the download link or not?
Once my friend is done with the loop thing and i do dusty desert and white acropolis the new beta will be out!
Okay I'll wait
*goes into meditation*
Patience, that is my mantra...

Hmm, I think you should make Castle Town an SA mode area, so that you could light-dash from one place to the other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back