my wad suggestions area ideas for anybody to look at/add to!

Status
Not open for further replies.

time gear

Eternity in an hour
i got the idea of an idea area when something happend, see i was playing on an emulator when it crashed i restarted it but discoverd it didnt work so i right clicked the rom files and went to open with and clicked the emulator file, it worked! but it had a bad side to, now when i try to use a wad editor it opens the emulator, so im posting ideas and letting others add there own ideas or add to others. note: im not trying to have wads without making them myself im not asking for dowload links or emals this is compleatly for ideas whether for wads to be made or simply thought of.

why cant i suggest? people open suggestions for improveing wads all the time how is this different? also i only open withd because when i open the emulator and try to open roms it doesnt do anything but when i open the roms using the emulator as an opening tool they work.

if you look at my first post im not asking for any wads or anything the idea is simply that people can share ideas here no download no emal no file giving ideas only thus im not requesting

time gear said:
if you look at my first post im not asking for any wads or anything the idea is simply that people can share ideas here no download no emal no file giving ideas only

"oh guyz i know a tikal wad"

That is suggesting. You are clearly "sharing" by getting other people to make it.

one does no file giving mean nothing to you and two i was letting someone elts suggest first this is a forum other people would see this add to it and so on and so fourth no requesting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back