Super Smash Flash 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I expected you to pull a Mega Man fanboy troll the moment I saw you posted.

You sure didn't.

Anyway, is there a way to play this without downloading it? I only see download links on the site, which is kind of lame for a flash game.

I just swept the whole current roster with Megaman... at level 9... without using Super Adapter. He DEFINITELY needs toned down from this if there is ANY hope for balance.

Hah, Super Smash Flash is still around? Loading up this version 2, let's see how different it is from previous versions.

It's also on the site, right below SSF2. The original kinda stinks, especially in comparison to this new demo, but it's a good way to kill time if you're really bored.

I've been into this game since the first demo, so I might be a little biased.

But I really enjoy this game. Naruto and Goku could go (or be nerfed lol), the AI could be improved (I can barely beat Lv. 9 on Brawl, yet I can beat Lv. 9 without losing a life as Link here. And my main's Kirby.) and the characters should be a bit more balanced (Goku NPCs spam the side-special like no tomorrow. Luckily, I was playing as Ness then and just absorbed it all. Free HP ftw)

Glad to see they're progressing though, albeit slowly. (Is that the right way to use albeit?) [SECRET CHARACTER] is fun to play as too, especially in [SECRET CHARACTER'S STAGE].

The secret character is Black Mage from Final Fantasy. You unlock him by playing a lot of battles.
10 to be exact.
THIS is why I changed my avatar. I'm sorry, SRB2, but SSF2 is THE BEST FAN GAME on the face of the earth.

And I wanted to start an SSF2 topic... screw it!

---------- Post added at 04:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:39 PM ----------

I just swept the whole current roster with Megaman... at level 9... without using Super Adapter. He DEFINITELY needs toned down from this if there is ANY hope for balance.
And Megaman IS powerful, but he's slow.
Everyone has a weakness. I can list one for almost every character.
Ichigo: Ummm...
Tails: Attacks have short range
Sonic: Hard to control
Megaman: TOO SLOW
Goku: Ok, Goku is some overpowered shit. Trust me.
Sora: His neutral B move, no matter how you set it, misses. And his recovery can sometimes screw you over.
Ness: Well, I would say PK Thunder, but it seems to be easier for Ness to use it now, so...
Wario: Poor airial combat, bike is hard to control
Peach: Never played, never will
Naruto: Don't play as him enough to know
Secret Character: Has AWFUL airial combat. 'Nuff said...
Lloyd: Misses too much
Link: Same as Lloyd, to a lesser extent
Kirby: Just weak!

Last edited:
I'm sorry, SRB2, but SSF2 is THE BEST FAN GAME on the face of the earth.
Whoa, let's not get carried away here. SSF2 is a promising game with awesome potential, but it doesn't even come close to SRB2's flexibility or balance. I quite frankly doubt it'll ever be as good as SRB2, because they are just so different in their scopes.

Whoa, let's not get carried away here. SSF2 is a promising game with awesome potential, but it doesn't even come close to SRB2's flexibility or balance. I quite frankly doubt it'll ever be as good as SRB2, because they are just so different in their scopes.
I know SRB2 has more of that, but it doesn't come close to the fun that SSF2 sports, to be honest.

I liked it. The only complaint I have is that it's really easy to accidentally pass down through more than one of those thin platforms. That led to some deaths in Twilight Town.

I kinda wish there were more obscure videogame characters in place of anime characters, but the roster itself has a nice variety of moves. Sora was probably my favorite.

Oh, and Peach is kinda sorta overpowered. Her melee moves have a short range but connect fast and pack a wallop. Her new Final Smash sucks, if you can't knock an opponent into it, that is.

Last edited:
Charge shot makes him faster in the air.
Really?
...OK, I did some practicing with him. Megaman is SUPER strong. I was training against Tails, Mario, AND Secret Character. I started seriously kicking all of their butts after a while, quite easily(Tails is SUCH a sucker for Megaman's uair).

And I love his side taunt. LOL. But it starts getting annoying when Amigo's out cause he won't stop going DIGIDIGIDAAAY...

I really like this game (IMO) but there are a few strange things that happens in it for example
Sonic's jump is WAY to low. it needs to be much higher.
Ichigo's Bankai is much to short and if you use hollow ichigos black getsuga it drains out like all your power so you have 5 seconds to do dammage in bankai!
Goku's....umm....red shit I guess....that injures him every like 2 seconds? whats the point of that exzactly?
Naruto in that game is probably the cheapest character. In his final smash he can be injured but he's not easy to move and he can easily kill you when you could be like 50-fake- feet away. He can just randomly stop your attacks (atleast mine.) and then attack you again wether he attacks on ground or not.
There are a fair share of glitches too. In the one round I was Ichigo and I was against Sora, Naruto and Lloyd I think his name is, but anyways i knocked Lloyd and Naruto off the edge and they both got stuck right under the platform and were attacking each other and instead of attacking sora sat on the other side of the edge...this went on for about 30 minutes and then i went down stairs and played Soul Calibur 4. That glitch as for the others that were mentioned need to be fixed..

Reading whats new on this demo=2 minutes.

Bringing up the window for the demo=1 second.

Reading the other posts and comments on the demo=10 minutes.

Waiting for the audio to load (and once again)=FOREVER!

Still, the audio, it takes forever to load.

Well, of course it does. You're downloading a bunch of audio files, which should take a little while.

I'm playing this game since version 0.3 . It's getting very awesome!
Actually playing better with Sonic,Tails,Kirby,and Megaman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back