Marvel games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neither do I, but Ultimate Spider-Man sounded like a good game when it came out. Zelda and Mario games are better in my opinion too.

I wanted to get ultimate alliance but i never got around to it. I remember the marvel vs capcom games they were alot of fun.

I don't have any American games. But I like Marvel vs. Capcom. I use Spider-man on there.

Marvel Vs. Capcom is my favorite fighter, hands down. (Save for Super Smash Bros, but that's a whole different genre, really)
I also like Spiderman 2. It's way better than any other Spiderman game, 'cause you get to actually explore the city instead of being stuck up on the rooftops.

Marvel vs. Capom and Spider-man 2. I think Spider-man has the best games.

Shuffle said:
I also like Spiderman 2. It's way better than any other Spiderman game, 'cause you get to actually explore the city instead of being stuck up on the rooftops.
Spiderman 2 is ownage! I traded a copy of Pokémon Sapphire Version to get the GCN version of it. So worth it.

I really lke the swinging in the game to. Not like the other ones where you shoot the webs into the sky and magically get stuck on a cloud.

kinghov87 said:
I wanted to get ultimate alliance but i never got around to it. I remember the marvel vs capcom games they were alot of fun.

It's well worth getting and the unlockables are great.

The Marvel vs games are the best Marvel fighting games ever made. Too bad you can only get them on Amazon or something like that. :(

Lucky for me, I'm going to get a used copy of Marvel vs Capcom 2. Then my Marvel vs collection will be complete! :)

MvC2 was pretty crappy, in my opinion. I downloaded the DC version and hated it. Each to his own, I guess.

i just play my MUGEN game, besides, i hvae all the capcam, marvel, sega, nintendo, and other characters 4 it, but i'm only good with Felicia (Capcom) and Spider-man (Marvel)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back