Not open for further replies.

wolfs

Watch Symphogear
Administrator
Sonic Team Junior
Kart Krew™️
Judge
Why hello there :D
Whenever I play SRB2, I max out all of my 3D Card settings and other settings usually. Stuff like heavy fog and rain density, far draw distances, Anisotropic filtering, and others. But there's one thing that I just can't seem to get working at all, the v-sync. Now I've tried keeping Fraps on to monitor the FPS and use SRB2's built-in FPS counter and whenever I turn v-sync off, the framerate is still capped at 35. Even SRB2's FPS counter still says it's out of 35 FPS and it doesn't go higher. Before you think of it, don't you DARE tell me I have a bad card and/or specs. I've got 6GB RAM, quad-core processor, GTX 560 Ti video card, which can all run TF2 at 200+ FPS with every maximum setting on. Now what I wanna know is if it's intentionally capped this way or if the V-sync is just broken. Please tell me if you have an answer.

On a side note, cpuaffinity seems to do nothing either, as whenever I check the task manager, the affinity for srb2win.exe there doesn't correspond with the variable of the command. Please tell me if you know anything about it.

That's because the frame rate really is capped at 35fps, and won't go higher, no matter what you do. =P Sorry about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back