Megaman Star Force 3: Black Ace and Red Joker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gemini Spark

The EX version
I really wish this was a lot more popular than it is. Took me a month after the release of this game to get it, but it was well worth the wait. More streamlined than its predecessors, and it's got a pretty easy gameplay so far. (I just began; gimme a break!)

So Earth is now covered with "Noise", and a meteor is headed toward it (sound familiar?), which Geo Stelar and Omega-Xis have to stop, of course. Gameplay includes battles that can be shown with the camera to the side like the Battle Network series did, another new batch of characters (including another fan-made one), and Noise Changes: the ability to use other characters' abilities and even take on the appearance of those characters (sound really familiar?)!

Discuss, please!

True there are many different forms. Can be confusing though with the noise finalization and em waves....but can be good for me. WHen I get it ill try to do every combination of forms to see which is best for me. It can be interesting but I do hope the next one will make the graphics look a little more better. The polygonic shapes of megaman and the enemies are just horrible and the in-game voices like megaman saying "black ace" sounds horrible.

I wish they stuck with the battle network series...

[spoiler:a3748204e9]I do know there is a Rogue Noise, but I don't know how to get it yet. (I haven't even gotten to the part where you get Noise Changes yet, lol.)[/spoiler:a3748204e9]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back