SRB2 Message Board  

Go Back   SRB2 Message Board > Off-Topic > General Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 08-08-2016   #1
vinicius
méga trovăo!

Default Srb2 doom builder, help!

how do I create a platform that when floor somewhere in the ground, this platform falls, and when floor again in the same place for the second time, the platform rises?
how do I do?

---------- Post added at 09:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 PM ----------

delete this post! AH! WHO!?

Last edited by vinicius; 08-08-2016 at 12:40 AM. Reason: delete this post! AH!!!
Old 08-09-2016   #2
YevaEA
Christmas is coming

I don't know the first thing about SRB2 Doom Builder, but you should use Zone Builder instead. It's the newest level editor from the community, and I hear that's what people use now. You can find Zone Builder here. For help in editing levels, you should post in the Editing Help Section next time around. That section is right over here. A lot of the community can be found on IRC 24/7, and most of us there are experienced with making wads. Here's the IRC info. Lastly, take a look at the SRB2 Wiki for in-depth text tutorials. The wiki is here. Good luck!
Glad I got here before mods, they tend to strike hard. They're good people though, I promise.

Last edited by YevaEA; 08-09-2016 at 01:52 PM. Reason: Silly typos. It's too early for this nonsense.
Old 08-09-2016   #3
Monster Iestyn
Friendly Neighbour-Hood

Oh right, the same thread was posted elsewhere (http://mb.srb2.org/showthread.php?t=41794), this one should have been locked already.

That's an uppercase i, not a lowercase L, for the record. Also, it's pronounced "Yes-tin".
Closed Thread