Post your pics/art here!

a few from my DA page
Shadow in Freedoom
shadow_doom_2_free_edition_by_glaber-d674huk.jpg

Eggman about to examine the gravity gun
eggergy_field_manipulation_device__by_glaber-d5zvvlw.jpg

photo of 2 of my ponies in the snow
rarity_and_sweetiebelle_in_the_snow_by_glaber-d5p65ux.jpg

(5 days old, hope this doesn't count as grave digging)

2isjbpy.png

Wanted to try spriting in the SRB2 style. Palette limitations and size were a pain.

Heh...I forgot about posting my art in this thread. But if you guys want to keep an update for my art just go find my DeviantART. It's usually Mazefire3609 ( Forgive me if that is advertising but I did not intend to advertise anything. I only wanted more DeviantART watchers and more people to know that I'm a DeviantARTist as well ). I'm only gonna show like three pictures because since they're my new drawings I've made.

As for your information, this is Classic Sonic in Kid Goku costume with a Power Pole.
classic_sonic___kid_goku_z_fighter_costume___by_mazefire3609-d6ae55f.jpg

classic_sonic___kid_goku_costume_with_arm_bands___by_mazefire3609-d6ae5dq.jpg

classic_sonic___k__goku_costume_with_tail___by_mazefire3609-d6ae5ln.jpg

Last edited:
Hey guys, long time no see! I haven't been around the SRB2 Messageboards that much these days, but I thought I stop by and see how the forum is going. However, I decided to post some of my artwork as well to share. Here you go, have an Alice Margatroid.

alice_margatroid_by_sevencolors_alice-d6aj8nt.png

Your skill at anatomy is improving, it's amazing. Also, the colors are pretty interesting too, I've always liked the more "monochromatic" and shared use of colors.

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Back