Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chris

• Others

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pepe's got it. Once a show has done a Peanut Butter Jelly skit, it's overstayed it's welcome, and it needs to be put down as quickly as possible. Also, minor gripe, but you have no idea how painful it is to try and strike up a conversation with a friend, only to have him overtake you with a quoting tirade on the latest episode of Family Guy/The Simpsons.

Ritz said:
Also, minor gripe, but you have no idea how painful it is to try and strike up a conversation with a friend, only to have him overtake you with a quoting tirade on the latest episode of Family Guy/The Simpsons.
Well, people who quote TV shows are generally lacking in intelligence to begin with.

Pepe said:
Seriously, there are too many of these topics.
So now we're not allowed to post harmless "favorite character" threads? Then what is the point of general discussion, to discuss the weather? You people complain too much. This is about as general as discussion gets. If you don't like this thread's subject, go post elsewhere.

In any case, the thread author started this thread to discuss favorite characters. The theme here is "Who is your favorite character?", not "Tell me why you think Family Guy sucks". Get with the program. I find Family Guy to be pretty funny sometimes. Mainly because when people start telling me that X show stopped being funny Y years ago, I like to continue watching it and enjoying it out of spite.

Back on topic, my favorite character is Quagmire.

Tets said:
In any case, the thread author started this thread to discuss favorite characters. The theme here is "Who is your favorite character?", not "Tell me why you think Family Guy sucks". Get with the program.
As per the natural progression of any internet conversation, it's to be expected that we'd eventually deviate from the set topic. Is that really such a problem? I mean, we're still technically on-topic here, and it only promotes discussion, anyway.

Anyway, Brian, I guess.

You are right, of course. But it still is rather rude to deviate from the topic at hand simply to tell everyone you don't like the topic being discussed.

So, carry on I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back