Logo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet I could do better. *runs off to MSPaint* :wink:

I'm just messing. That's a great new Sonic pic. He's so cute. ^_^

Nicklodian is not at all losing money. I think you're mistaking that for Cartoon Network, which is VERRY low on funds. That's why the animation in most of it's shows is simplistic. Even if Zim was put on CN, it wouldn't be HALF as high quality as it was on Nick.

What are you talking about? Why would Zim not look as good just because it's on another channel?

Besides, being an AOL/Time Warner company, CN isn't gonna run out of cash anytime soon.

Walan said:
What are you talking about? Why would Zim not look as good just because it's on another channel?

Besides, being an AOL/Time Warner company, CN isn't gonna run out of cash anytime soon.

Nope, the spelling looks good to me.

Nickelodeon. An old fashioned jukebox of sorts. A song cost you five cents (a nickel).

Walan said:

It doesnt matter. CN is dangrously low on funds. If Zim would have to be put on there, the animation quality would be cut down.

I'm sorry, but I still don't understand. Are you talking about if the series started up again? I just meant if they showed the episodes that are already made on CN.

And how did you hear about CN's money problems? Did you read it on a news site or something?

I don't mean to start an arguement or anything, I'm just curious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 4, Members: 0, Guests: 4)

Back