Savior Dolls of the Mechanical Apocalypse (9: The Movie)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this a joke?

I saw the number 9 and thought 'genius~', after watching the trailer, I'm trying to figure out how one can make a music video out of Doll Judgment for this one... All that aside, its an awesome trailer, you'll have to forgive me for having a hard time believing its the real thing.
If it is though, it looks like 9/9/9 is going to be shaping up to be some kind of event. We have Touhou fans going baka~ on one end... Spazzo and his beatles junkies going crazy on the other... and now we've got the Tim Burton fans coming in for the fun...

So uhh, is there anything more official about it than a youtube video and a deviantart contest?

The largest complaint I've heard from this film is that there's little to no character development, and that certain aspects of the plot are obvious for filmgoers to predict.

Also, the film running time is 75 minutes? That's ridiculously short for a theatrical film.

The largest complaint I've heard from this film is that there's little to no character development, and that certain aspects of the plot are obvious for filmgoers to predict.

Also, the film running time is 75 minutes? That's ridiculously short for a theatrical film.

Hmm... I'll just have to see for myself then.

Heh? 75? Corpse Bride was about the same length... Still, that length for an action packed thrill ride? Quite.....

I saw it, It was a very interesting movie, But I am a bit confused as to...
*Spoiler Warning. Do not Read ahead if you do not want Spoilers*

Why DID the Robots rebell in the first place? It never explains Exactilly why, Unless you count Malfunctioning as a plausible answer.

Well, while I still have yet to go see this movie, I've heard from the reliable source that is my older sister that it sucks something bad. For some reason she hasn't given me any specifics as to what's bad about it, but she just hinted at the fact that it's a big letdown.

I saw it, It was a very interesting movie, But I am a bit confused as to...
*Spoiler Warning. Do not Read ahead if you do not want Spoilers*

Why DID the Robots rebell in the first place? It never explains Exactilly why, Unless you count Malfunctioning as a plausible answer.

SPOILERS
The Robots were controled by the artificial brain. The brain was only made of it's creator's intellect and was easily corruptible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back