"The Server Has Shutdown"

Status
Not open for further replies.

misterizman

This is annoying, I was playing in a netgame, nothing wrong could go wrong and the host was playing as well. Suddenly, I got a "The server has shutdown" when it was fine a few seconds ago! When I check back it's there and A-OKAY. Why am I getting server shutdowns when its not really shutting down?

It's called, "The host has no idea that the console can be used to change maps and decided that he had to re-host to go to a certain map."

I think its now about of the server. Can you tell me does there
happened something after shutdown? Ex. Player joined the game? or Finishing the level?

Tyrzi, no, it didnt. He means he is getting server shutdowns, but they arent quit really.

Chaos Knux said:
It's called, "The host has no idea that the console can be used to change maps and decided that he had to re-host to go to a certain map."

Joni said:
I think its now about of the server. Can you tell me does there
happened something after shutdown? Ex. Player joined the game? or Finishing the level?

Tyrzi, no, it didnt. He means he is getting server shutdowns, but they arent quit really.

Like when a player joins, or I get hit by some random thing, I sometimes get "Server has shutdown"

If you're getting hit and it says Server has shutdown, that's not a server error, it's probably a coding error. Maybe the host got cfail'd or something. That happened to someone hosting once; I was there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back