Your favorite megaman character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I'll let my deviant art account's latest upload tell you.
proto_man_y_sprite_sheet_by_srb2master1337-d3bp5x2.png

Mine would have to be Vent from Megaman ZX Advent. Either that or Zero but they do both kind of look alike....and they have the same abilities.

ventb.jpg
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]
zeror.jpg
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

Slight differences.

I've actually never played an official Mega Man game. So, baring that in mind, I'm going with my male chauvinism: Splash Woman is pretty hot for a children's videogame villain!

Also, Dr. Cossack of Mega Man 4 looks positively bad-ass.

Last edited:
There a lot of characters in megaman ... there are more than 3 / 4 of the characters I like! However, I am rather in the boss characters.
The remixes music of megaman are simply brilliant music. I even prefer the video game musics as singers music.
My top 10 :

# 1: Sword Man (Mega Man 8)
# 2: Overdrive Ostrich (Megaman X2)
# 3: Sting Chameleon (Megaman X)
# 4: Commando Man (Megaman 10)
# 5: Time Man (Mega Man Powered Up)
# 6: Toxic Seahorse (Megaman X3)
# 7: Toad Man (Mega Man 4)
# 8: Cyber ​​Peacock (Megaman X4)
# 9: Metal Shark Player (Megaman X6)
# 10: Pirate Man (Megaman & Bass / Rockman & Forte)

Well considering my name... and the avatar...

Yeah... it's Tengu Man. Well not JUST him...

*Bass/Forte
*Magnet Man
*Gemini Man
*Shadow Man
*Gyro Man
*Turbo Man
*Crash Man
*Tomahawk Man

((Also this should be moved to the Video Games section))

Zero from the Z series takes the cake for me because he's extremely badass most of the time.

It's like Shadow, except 10 times better.

Well, it depends on what series

Classic: Protoman, Tornadoman, and Nitroman, not necessarily in that order.

X: Definitely not X, And aside from Zero, i kinda like Axl, when he doesn't sound like a girl.

Zero: That would have to be Harpuia.

ZX: This is a tie between Aile and Ashe. The main thing that keeps me from liking Vent mainly involves his temper tantrums. Ashe, however, gets bonus points for smack-talking Vent.

Battle Network: Ooh, so many navis. First off is Elecman, by far my favorite appearance-wise. But the grand winner has to be Tomahawkman because of appearance, the cheery personality, and let's face it: he's just too damn useful in battle.

I'm gonna have to go recent and say Strike Man from Megaman 10x. Simply because he is the most ridiculous character they have ever come up with. LMAO he's a friggin' baseball! I guess after 10 games they may finally be running out of bosses :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back