Frost Coppice Zone (r_frostcoppice) BIG UPDATE

Status
Not open for further replies.
New update, and if anybody knows anything about Slimetrails, helping me out to fix the one reported on this topic earlier would be much appreciated.

After a year+ hiatus, I've decided to resume work on the map, but I'll need help with the Slimetrails.

p64v.png

ostp.png

They are most noticeable in the spiral and the beginning of the Cave, and I have no clue how to fix them (I've fixed every missing texture and the only current map error is not having enough multiplayer starts).

I have made some very minor changes to the map since the last update, and as soon as anybody can help me, I'll update the OP with a current file.

Good map. i dont see any problems except for the maze (too cramped). I also suggest you to remove the tails/knuckles path it's a bit confusing (we can't see anything there without turning chasecam off). For the Slimetrails i can't do anything for you but maybe you can find something about that on the srb2 wiki.

I'm glad you mentioned the Knuckles/Tails shortcut being too small for chasecam, however I am not removing it, as it is just that: a shortcut for Tails and Knuckles. I have fixed it, though, along with making the Ice maze even bigger and less cramped.

Last edited:
Tried, not as simple as I thought it would be, didn't figure out how to do it, ended up giving up.

Besides, the map has more than enough scenery as it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back