Failed Ultimate Cheat on Secrets List

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have thing on my secrets menu called ultimate cheat, everytime I click it, it closes out the game. What does the ultimate cheat do and why can I not use it?

metalsonicmk72 said:
I have thing on my secrets menu called ultimate cheat, everytime I click it, it closes out the game. What does the ultimate cheat do and why can I not use it?

Your system is not powerful enough to handle the awesomeness that is the Ultimate Cheat.

That again? You do know that anyone who's been on here long enough has read that topic Bigboi made that disclosed the secret.

The ultimate cheat is so powerful and awesome that no computer at this time of writing can support it. Because of the sheer amount of power needed to run it, on ordinary computers it will just crash out.

Just kidding!

Code:
FUNCNORETURN static ATTRNORETURN void M_UltimateCheat(int choice)
{
	(void)choice;
	I_Quit ();
}

No, what are you doing? You must have the empty brackets and the semicolon for correct syntax!

The Ultimate Cheat was probably Sonikku's menu idea for SRB1. You can download the latest version and open the cheat menu to find it there, as a joke as well.

Quad core is required to run it, as the procees spawns off four threads that need to run in parallel.

(void)choice; // If choice function is successful, jump to normal execution.
I_Quit(); // Only get here if choice func fails.

WAD master said:
I bet it doesn't do anything and is just a freaking joke.

Sure, completely ignore the people who have taken a look into the source code. Also, go ignore the person who MADE the source code. :?

I can confirm SSNTails' statement. I've actually looked at how the ultimate cheat works. The currently shown code you just saw is awfully misleading. Remember when everyone thought dbginfo was actually for debug purposes? Uhh, it wasn't. It was the variable used for the RVZ1 RedXVI secret. It was just called dbginfo so you would think it's something it's not. You all just fell into SSNTails' pitiful technique again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back