Have you ever been to New York? (City and/or State)

Have you been to New York City, or New York State?

• Yes, but I didn't really enjoy it.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I live in between. (Suburbs)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Nintendo World is okay. Trust me, if you've explored the city more than 100 times, you know better places. That's just how great the city is.

Segmint said:
It's an amazing city, and if you've never even seen pictures of it, you're missing out on something special. It isn't what you would think, really. It isn't run-down or dirty, it isn't infested with gangs, shooting, violence, and it's actually quite spectacular. (By the way, all of the bad things said about NYC are based upon the worst neiborhoods, not the entire city.)

The state is also very cool. It's very rural, peaceful, and beautiful. If you notice that New York isn't just one giant city, and is also a giant state, you can realise the magnificence of both. It's very well rounded, with one huge city, and one huge country-like state.

So if you've been, share your experiences!

As for me, I live in the suburbs as of now, but I was born there (Brooklyn), and I visit very often. (15-Minute drive from where I live)

Heh Depending where you were at...
For me it was really different, thats all im saying.

I've been to New York many times to meet my cousin in an apartment, we usually use our DSs there.

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back