Model Texturing

Void Animates

Just a guy who loves... EVERYTHING!
I need help... I was making a model and then I added textures, and then it started looking weird take a look can anyone help me? make a video or something or take screenshots

Attachments

• OW.png
    OW.png
    25.9 KB · Views: 166
can u send a pic of the textures, and perhaps a refrence image of ur character (that is being modeled) and the model, I think I can help.

WAIT... im gonna revive this i need help
Post automatically merged:

lol here it is

i need help with texturing and animating with it

Attachments

• sketchy.png
    sketchy.png
    4.1 KB · Views: 79
Huh... I'm not a srb2 modder myself (YET), but I have experience with creating decent models. Maybe it's that the textures are too tiny or something? I don't know. Perhaps if your texture is similar to those of Sonic/tails. Idk if this'll help, but yeah.

The problem is that the model is not localizing the textures well, I'd advice you to look up for a video tutorial instead, this is too difficult to be written.
Maybe hit me up on Discord and I might be able to help you then. Maybe someone else has the time, but the thing is you've got to ask for help on Discord, or learn to use the Texture coordinates.

ok

Hello Guys! I have learned how to use texture coords. I am planning on making a model pack! It will probably be out in a few weeks

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back