SA2 shadow(SA2shadow-V2.wad)w/ super form (V3 DEALY)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That depends on what you mean. I have no problems with it. I see no bomb rings there at all. Are you talking about the chaos spear? Or shadow himself?

I just used that to make an "explosion" effect. What I did, is set the "death state" of the turret bullet to explosion ring.

The sphere he shoots I'm assuming

Why would I want the yellow trail on the Chaos spear/"sphere"? I am working on it right now, and making it explode a different thing, so it looks better.

If it's the soc, make a new item with new sprites completely. If it isn't, you must have some random sprites in there that must be killed at all costs.

Either way, you made it and therefore have a better undrstanding of the wad.

Dude, seriously, wtf are you talking about? That is what Chaos Spear looks like from behind. And he already said around 8 times that he made the explosion on purpose, Chaos Spear always made an explosion.

SA2shadow V3

Announcement!(Yayziz)
SA2shadow v3 should be out within the next few months. Hopefully berfore my birthday, so thats in july. Also all the stuff with the bomb ring tail will be fixed. What I'm trying to do now is get the chaos spear to home at the players, that way it's more like in SA2. The new chaos spear will also have rotation sprites so it doesn't look like chaos "sphere". All I need help with on this one is getting the chaos spear to home, I've tried and it didn't work.

=SF94=

Thats what shadows special is going to be in Jmankart. I can help you with the homing stuff. Give one of the states an SetObjectflags2 and use the homing ring value.

Maybe, you could update the so called "chaos sphere" look more like the real thing (You know, a little trail in front of it?) All you would need is to update the sprites slightly.

All I have to say about your wad is it’s about time! I’m talking about chaos spear. What I mean is it’s about time that shadow can use chaos spear in 1 player mod. javascript:emoticon(':mrgreen:')
Mr. Green

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back