Mystic Realm Question: How the hell do you get Sonic's emblem in JCZ1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fawfulfan

The Tortured Planet guy
Okay, I've only just got around to seriously working on Mystic Realm (Before, I've just done a very quick look at it). I've been trying all afternoon to get Sonic's emblem in Jade Coast Zone Act 1. I know exactly where it is, but I have absolutely no idea how to get up there as Sonic. What do you do?

Crawla-Bounce on the crawlas in the water, you'll shoot up to the ceiling after about two bounces from the crawlas in the water.

srb20349.png

Am I cool yet?

You know this is a topic asking about Sonic's Emblem?

Also, from the wiki:
When you start, look to your right, and you will see a T-like place. Well, you have to climb up there, and collect the emblem at the far left of the platform.

You know this is a topic asking about Sonic's Emblem?

*Facepalm*

You know what? YOU try getting Knux's emblem as Sonic. I was trying to prove getting Sonic's was not very difficult by showing that if I could get here, anyone could get to there, as well as Sonic's location (Which is a good way of getting here too)

You're on. 1.09.4's full version or 2.0.4's 3 Zone demo?

Oh and for Fawfulfan:
Keep going the left way. You will find a cave with an entrance at your left. Then, in the cave, spindash to a higher platform on the cave's entrance's side. You will see a Super Ring. Face the lake, and face a small strange platform way above the lake, on the wall, behind the waterfall. Now you have to jump with all your might and speed to the lake, and you must have the skill to land on a Crawla, while the JUMP button is being pressed, so you can bounce up in the air If you fail, go to the platform and try again. If you run out of Crawlas, restart the game.

I also suggest going super.

*Facepalm*

You know what? YOU try getting Knux's emblem as Sonic. I was trying to prove getting Sonic's was not very difficult by showing that if I could get here, anyone could get to there, as well as Sonic's location (Which is a good way of getting here too)
Knuckles' emblem is much easier to get to than Sonic's. For one, it's lower, requiring less bouncing. And two, if you start off from the pool on the left, it's insidiously easy to reach it (sometimes I overshoot it).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back