I have seen this be done in multiplayer...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Mystic

I have seen this be done in multiplayer...

Keep going to special stage after special stage and reappear in the level you were in.

I was told it was MAP MAP50 -NORSETPLAYERS

but I only go to one special stage. I would like to know how to do this.

Can someone tell me how?

Flame_the_hedgehog said:
how come you people took it out?
was it getting over-used?

Yeah, and we were filled with n00by Super/Hyper Sonic coop games. They were somewhat fun at first, but now they been very abused.

When 1.09.4 is released, lets have the Master Server block 1.09.2 and below netgames!

no... that'd be plain stupid, then we wont be able to netgame in Mods that have been made in earlier versions, like Shuffles zelda mod (most likey will be updated), srb2JTE, and SPmoves (people like to play this too)

Flame_the_hedgehog said:
no... that'd be plain stupid, then we wont be able to netgame in Mods that have been made in earlier versions, like Shuffles zelda mod (most likey will be updated), srb2JTE, and SPmoves (people like to play this too)
SRB2JTE: So also allow 1.6.x+ (I think that's it)
SPMoves: No one hosts SPMoves netgames.
The Missing Link: Shuffles not going to release the next version until the Sun expands and absorbs us all into its immense heat.

Or at least block 1.09.0, 1.09.1(if its still around somewhere <_<), 1.09.2, and 1.09.3. And maybe 1.08.

There is no reason to block older versions. Then we couldn't do that hilarious Demo 4.35 netgame.

The reality is that all the n00bs will eventually upgrade. 1.09.4 will have a newer Mystic Realm and a bunch of new maps. There are always going to be a few people that stay back on the older version, but the vast majority of people will upgrade along with everyone else. It's not like 1.09.4 will be a public beta like 1.09.3.

But will 1.09.5 (or whatever it will be) be a beta?

I agree with Mystic that we don't need to block older versions. I like looking into n00b netgames and thrashing 'em.

Mystic said:
There is no reason to block older versions. Then we couldn't do that hilarious Demo 4.35 netgame.

The reality is that all the n00bs will eventually upgrade. 1.09.4 will have a newer Mystic Realm and a bunch of new maps. There are always going to be a few people that stay back on the older version, but the vast majority of people will upgrade along with everyone else. It's not like 1.09.4 will be a public beta like 1.09.3.

I never said you should block 4.35(host a netgame like that sometime XD[note: not asking for a netgame, just a suggestion]), I really just want 1.09.2 blocked when 1.09.4 come out that so they "stop host -noresetplayers netgames".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back