Fixed Character 4 and above's portraits don't display in Time Attack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katmint

‫‬‭‮‪‫‬‭‮
You know how in modifications that have their own gamedata, you can use custom characters in Time Attack? Well, if that character's S_SKIN has them set as "Character 4" or higher, their name will display in the Time Attack character select, but the portrait will be Sonic's. "Character 3" works fine, however.

Example of properly working Time Attack menu portrait ("Character 3" is used here)
srb20003.png

Example of broken Time Attack menu portrait ("Character 6" is used here)
srb20004.png

EDIT: I looked a bit more into this, I'm not 100% sure but it seems the problem is that the Time Attack menu tries to load the portrait of the character number in the order that they were added instead of their actual S_SKIN number. The first character you added would be assumed to have Character 3's portrait, the second one Character 4, etc. This can cause a monster mash of misplaced portraits if you have a lot of characters added.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just take a ScreenShot using the Key "Print Screen Scr". It basicly copies the screen image on your clip board, then just paste into a picture file. (Paint)
The topic needs some picures so we can understand it.

F8 will take a screenshot, a lot of people don't realize this.

At least I think it's F8.. might be F9. One of the F keys.

F8 will take a screenshot, a lot of people don't realize this.

At least I think it's F8.. might be F9. One of the F keys.

It didn't work when I used my bind so I assumed F8 wouldn't work either. I just tried it though, and it actually does work!

I'll update the first post with pictures now. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back