Votes: 0 0.0%
  • YOUR A NOOB! >:O

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
N

nega-sonic

I was wondering how you could make animated levels, like lazers made from fofs that move up and down and horizontally, as well as a boss made from sectors, like a robot thing that moves it's arms shooting lazers that move sort of choppy. If you know how, tell me now! :O

For the boss, he meant like a computer screen where you can see Eggman's face, and watch him shoot lazers at you and somehow destroy him. Nah that doesn't seem possible at all.

Actually, with clever use of linedef executors, you could do a makeshift boss with using any objects at all. You could make lasers appear/disappear, change how fast they move and even have a weak point though you wouldn't bounce off it and it'd have to change positions every once in a while.

I'm suprised by how many people said I was a noob. O_O Thanks :D

Chaos Zero 64 said:
For the boss, he meant like a computer screen where you can see Eggman's face, and watch him shoot lazers at you and somehow destroy him. Nah that doesn't seem possible at all.

I think that you could proggram it with the bustable block parameter and make the sector fall when one area is destroyed, and have one arm shoot the sprite for a flame, and the other shoot a turret slowly in a soc, after so, you'd make the robot, the choppy animation and the screen over eggmans sprite. Possible? :?

I don't understand that because It is not clear. O_O Thanks though :3

Heh, you should get used to not getting explained something clearly.The people on the forums make the most simple things very complicated!

I recall a level in my mind, Egg Apocalypse Zone was to have an eggmobile hidden behind glass. The level was all-range and had a series of pillars that were broken with spindash. Each pillar also triggered a linedef exucuter to get rid of some of the glass. The idea was totally possible in my head, but it never got past the planning stage. But it's possible if you're crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back