Light Dash?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, first apply some sort of lub-- *smashed*.

Erm.. at some point you unlock it, don't remember when. Read the secrets checklist.

That's not true, you can do lightdash in every level. Just bring down the console by pressing ~, then type 'Lightdash on' and you can lightdash. It forms a little box in the upperright corner when you get close to rings.

Super Sonic Fan Man said:
That's not true, you can do lightdash in every level. Just bring down the console by pressing ~, then type 'Lightdash on' and you can lightdash. It forms a little box in the upperright corner when you get close to rings.

But, it doesn't work when you've modified the game >.<.

Lightdash and homing automaticly turn off unless the level your playing on is 2d or SA mode or the charecter your playing as has lightdash=1 and homing=1 in their S_SKIN files.

For lightdash the box only shows up for a split second and-...

What he said.

And now I'm gonna make things clear. You can use lightdash using by doing one of the following numbers:

1: Type in console: lightdash on (works only in multiplayer)
2: Unlock SA example. You'll do so by defeating Sonic into dreams.
3: Get the SA-SRB2 wad. Sonic will have lightdash there.
4: Add Super Mystic Sonic (for 1.09.4), or any other character that has lightdash.

And now you'll understand. Why do I have the feeling that I'm the only one that can explain something, and make people UNDERSTAND what I'm talking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back