• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Lat' does bullshit~

Status
Not open for further replies.
So actually that post is from last year, Mulrilo. Last year's summer. So you're, probably, er, 8~9 months late. That being said, I have no idea.

493880srb20184.png

I would say something's off about that but I don't really know how to fix it :V

No, the thick quills being seperated more would look awkward - that wouldn't match Silver's design at all, where the quills point more backwards than sideways.

If the frame needed any editing at all, it would be to make the back quills closer together. This would match the idea that as he's falling, they'd be pushed back and upwards. However, I don't think the effect would be pronounced enough to look meaningfully different from that such that editing the sprite would be worth it.

As toaster said, the quills should be closer to each other, but I figured out that it looked worse than what's currently done, to me at least, plus my Silver has his quills quite separated to each other in comparison to the 06 official thingy, but that's especially for the aesthetic of the back frames. :P

489785srb20191.png

The good thing about Silver is that I literally have to paste his head over Sonic's body, give him chesthair, rings around the gloves and his boots.

Agreed. Sonic '06 is actually my favorite Sonic game of all time, with Silver being my favorite character. It's my love of this game that inspired me to go into the game industry as a game designer.

Sprites look amazing, btw.

Yep Lat is doing Silver justice with his sprites! 06 is my second favorite game, right behind Sonic Adventure :)

So I just wanted to let you know, I am extremely disapointed. Not in all of you, but for the fact that Silver got leaked by the fault of a "friend" I thought I could trust. I'm not gonna say their name, because I already shoved them deep enough in the ground verbally, but because of them, Silver went from hand to hand and ended on 4shared.

And because of said disapointement, I will have to let you know that I feel extremely shat on right now. So all of you have what's already done, I don't care, maybe you don't care either for the fact that I'm not going to work on it anymore.
http://www.4shared.com/file/8WJV5vpbce/silver_a1.html?

Don't forget to tell acat, it will help the spreading.

Well, I never saw this coming.
Even though that despicable person leaked thiscwad that was given a commendable effort to make, it's a shame to see the work go to waste, but the wad is still fun in it's current state. The character select screen image really shows Silver's character too. It's pretty satisfying floating through Azure Temple as well. I really hope you change your mind about quitting this project. It would be a shame to see this go.

I'm pretty disappointed in you, Lat'. This is by far one of the worst character wads I've played in a while. Almost as bad as puffball. Why does shrink and expand everytime he moves? His running animations are literally sprites taken from Srb1 and recolored. Why.

I'm very sorry. I didn't think about how much this meant to you and I just wanted to share this amazing work you've put in with Silver. I just couldn't bear keeping it to myself. I know it wasn't my place to spread it and I'm such an idiot for not resisting the temptation. Not only that, but I've betrayed your trust too, so I can only imagine how you feel right now. I know it's probably a long shot to ever regain your trust again, but can you at least forgive me?

Wait a second:

Oh MY GOD! Early SILVER RELEASE. LET'S. FUCKING. GO!

I'm very sorry. I didn't think about how much this meant to you and I just wanted to share this amazing work you've put in with Silver. I just couldn't bear keeping it to myself. I know it wasn't my place to spread it and I'm such an idiot for not resisting the temptation. Not only that, but I've betrayed your trust too, so I can only imagine how you feel right now. I know it's probably a long shot to ever regain your trust again, but can you at least forgive me?

Not ever, you broke my feels, you broke my trust, you broke everyone. I won't ever trust anyone again...

I'm not sure whether to feel happy or sad right now. Happy because I get to play as Silver with actual SRB2-esque sprites. Or sad because such a great WAD got leaked. It really is a huge disappointment that this WAD is being discontinued, perhaps one day it will be brought back to life.

However his ability is truly incredible and is something I'd like to mention, I just love how he does an Undertale and crashes the game while screaming "It's no use!", over and over and over. It really fits him and makes him fun to play as. Oh and one last thing, that character select picture is fantastic, it looks so much like Silver.

I'M ONLY JOKING YES I KNOW IT'S AN APRIL FOOLS JOKE I'M NEARLY CRYING AFTER THAT PLEASE HELP ME

Dude i'm still not going to take the wad, regardless if it is the actually wad i'm not taking it. It's still April 1st, I ain't trusting any link for poop

Last edited:
Good thing this got leaked I was ready to shoot myself in the face for it

His special ability is amazing and truly helps to defeat brak, makes it a whole lot easier

So I tried this character, and it needs to be improved on by alot, but there some good bits of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 4, Members: 0, Guests: 4)

Back