Is the wiki down?

Status
Not open for further replies.
*.srb2.org is down again, I think Logans provider is acting up again...

It's the same reason why the Master Server titlebar image is broken.

Spazzo said:
So the Master Server bar changes when the Master Server goes up and down? Or is it manually changed?

Sonict said:
It changes dynamically. If it was manual, it wouldn't be worth the effort.
I thought there was a problem with my pc when the master server status bar wouldnt appear, so how long is it expected to go down for this time or just wait and see when it comes back on?

I can't say since no one knows why it went down. I wouldn't worry about it that much tbh. It is just like when Sepwich has those bad days.

Silent_Snipe said:
Sonict said:
It changes dynamically. If it was manual, it wouldn't be worth the effort.
I thought there was a problem with my pc when the master server status bar wouldnt appear, so how long is it expected to go down for this time or just wait and see when it comes back on?

I though my internet was broken when it wouldn't come up. At least I can stop sledging my computer.

Spazzo said:

It's not broken for me. Firefox (not sure about any other browser) caches the image incorrectly and makes it appear as if the server's online or offline when it's usually not, even if I refresh the page or image. So, I don't know about you, but the MS status picture is useless, as far as I'm concerned.

Blue Warrior said:
Spazzo said:

It's not broken for me. The way Firefox (not sure about any other browser) caches the image incorrectly and makes it appear as if the server's online or offline when it's usually not, even if I refresh the page or image. So, I don't know about you, but the MS status picture is useless, as far as I'm concerned.
Im using motzila firefox 3 beta and it doesnt display the image for me?

If the srb2.org website is down, dosent that make the bar go down because srb2 host the ms server on it? Or am I just weird. At least the ms is not down.

Blue Warrior said:
So, I don't know about you, but the MS status picture is useless, as far as I'm concerned.

I totaly agree with this, the Master Server bar does not help at all.

Silent_Snipe said:
Blue Warrior said:
Spazzo said:

It's not broken for me. The way Firefox (not sure about any other browser) caches the image incorrectly and makes it appear as if the server's online or offline when it's usually not, even if I refresh the page or image. So, I don't know about you, but the MS status picture is useless, as far as I'm concerned.

I'm using Firefox 2. Not sure if that has anything to do with it, but yeah.

Blue Warrior said:
Silent_Snipe said:
Blue Warrior said:
Spazzo said:

I'm using Firefox 2. Not sure if that has anything to do with it, but yeah.
I just think its to do with srb2.org in general *shruds*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back