Contest Discussion Topic (2.0.X)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, it's only been 35 secs in 7:00. sheesh.

Fawfulfan said:
Oh wow...this brings up an interesting question. Does a level still qualify if its author is tempbanned an hour before the contest?

IIRC, Eggmanfan was tempbanned too. But it didn't affect the map. All it does is stop you for dropping the lowest score. (Which still sucks depending on when you where banned.)

Last edited:
Aaaaaaa, I never submitted it because you never PM'd me back after I sent you the WAD. ;-;

Oh wow...this brings up an interesting question. Does a level still qualify if its author is tempbanned an hour before the contest?
Yes. If you recall there was a contest where Ash entered back before we had the submissions on the forums. The only side effect if you're banned during voting is a disadvantage since you can't get your lowest score dropped.

Well Medivo flopped, but it wasn't a total failure. (Just a major one) I still pulled a few things from it that may resurface later, though the polyobject one will have to wait until they are properly rendered.

But anyway, The next contest will be seeing Icicle Warehouse Act 1 (SP).
srb20149-1.png

srb20150-1.png
(SRB1 badniks given new rotations and the missing winter paint job)

When is the next contest? I'm gonna enter something I think. Think DKC style something.

All maps are due by December 31st if I recall. With the feed back I got I know what to work on and hopefully the next map I enter won't be so bad like my last one. >.<

Well Medivo flopped, but it wasn't a total failure. (Just a major one) I still pulled a few things from it that may resurface later, though the polyobject one will have to wait until they are properly rendered.

But anyway, The next contest will be seeing Icicle Warehouse Act 1 (SP).

Well, Medivo was major failure, but this looks just cool.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back