Will this make all the nonsense about wallrunning stop?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Princess Plushima

Princess of Dreams
Judge
Quit anti-sigsev update!
http://srb2ffh.supersanctuary.net/668na_wallrun.wad

Camera has to be adjusted manually if you want it to not look like crap. (I recommend binding "cam_rotate 90" to some random key and pressing it everytime you start wallrunning)

Press jump while jumping, with a wall to your right. ONLY works if the wall is to your right. Very buggy, glide isn't disabled properly, I know. In case you can't figure it out, it IS a hack of climb, I know. Very easily broken, but works alright so long as you don't intentionally make one of the flaws noticeable, and get good at hitting that camera bind with proper timing.

As for screenshots... if you don't believe it's not a Rickroll, you can't have it.

Draykon said:
http://srb2ffh.supersanctuary.net/916na_wallrun.wad

Camera has to be adjusted manually if you want it to not look like crap. (I recommend binding "cam_rotate 90" to some random key and pressing it everytime you start wallrunning)

Press jump while jumping, with a wall to your right. ONLY works if the wall is to your right. Very buggy, glide isn't disabled properly, I know. In case you can't figure it out, it IS a hack of climb, I know. Very easily broken, but works alright so long as you don't intentionally make one of the flaws noticeable, and get good at hitting that camera bind with proper timing.

As for screenshots... if you don't believe it's not a Rickroll, you can't have it.
THIS_MUST_BE_A......RICK ROLL *bricked*
Anyway i'll download it and give some feed back later

It'd definantely be better for an EXE mod. We could have three frames from left/right animations instead of...that.

Also this wad has aids and crashes alot.

SCREENS!!!
srb20011-1.png

Super Sonic?And are the hill-standing sprites the quiet sprites?
srb20012-1.png

Sonic!I wanna sa-Umm...Why is Sonic there?(Meanwhile gliding)
srb20013.png

OH MA GAWD!It works!!
Rating:
Wall run is almost impossible to do in SRB2 but you did it!BUT it SIGSEGVs...
Score:8/10

Your super sonic is edited am i right, you might wanna rename some of those sprites, that's why it sigservs =/

Draykon if you made a SOC that lets you wallrun, it isn't really nonsense isn't it. Anyway I'll try this out.

EDIT: This is awesome! It only SIGSEV'd me once but there's a way around that. If you face down the wall then try wall running, it'll work and you won't get a SIGSEV. Now all this needs to do is get SOC'd by itself and added to Srb2!

The Sigsev problem is actually the classic "autcapitalize lump names" annoyance. Thought I'd fixed it, but apparantly not...

Easy to fix in five minutes though, see first post.

When I try to add it it says the wad directory is corrupt, but other wads add fine.
EDIT: Host it somewhere else. It's only downloading a small portion of the file.
EDIT2: The FFH is really screwing up. I'm only getting 176 KB. There is 300 KB.
EDIT3: Finally, thanks to Opera, I finally got it. It is missing a frame for Tails flying. The wallrun is more of a wall jump, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back