Yet another n00b repelent (Lemonsquare.soc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bump it like a bouncey ball!!
Yea heres the thing, I'm trying to make this game much much much *5 years later* much *shot* harder, so any suggestions on what everything else should do. Much *shot in the head from point blank 5 time*.....

Want a hard game? Just replace every single enemy with Eggmans that shoot endless waves of bullets that knocks back even Super Sonic.

Won't that be impossible to beat if you replace every single enemy with Eggmans that shoot endless waves of bullets that knocks back even Super Sonic?

If your Super Sonic it is. If you are regualr Sonic r anyone that is not super, you just need to recollect the rings you spilled or never ever ever run into a wall and always thoking.
Or be HMS123311.

Chaos Knuckles said:
Want a hard game? Just replace every single enemy with Eggmans that shoot endless waves of bullets that knocks back even Super Sonic.
That's not hard. Flying Crawlas at high speeds that shoot you isn't hard either. Why is it that people think that enemies are the only way to make a level hard? Why can't they just put obstacles in them?

I mean level-based obstacles. An Eggman above a lava pit who acts as a turret without shooting is more of a challenge than a large room with a flat ground and Eggman, right?

Chaos said:
I mean level-based obstacles. An Eggman above a lava pit who acts as a turret without shooting is more of a challenge than a large room with a flat ground and Eggman, right?

Hey that was actually my first working map and soc...... a turret eggman, on a fof above a huge lava pit.

(turns around) HOLY SHIT WHY ARE YOU IN MY WINDOW CHAOS????

Correction on the title, (Yet another n00b repelant).

A n00b repellent is a .soc file that does something to a n00b who sits around and does nothing (Like the n00bs who sit at the door in Robotnick's castle and waits for other people to open it.)

Yea notice how after each and every soc I make is ok, and once it comes out you guys have to wait a year for a new one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back