Magic Ruin Zone

Status
Not open for further replies.
DroxSorcerer said:
Actually, I planned, if this level got good enough reviews, srcapping StDragon and starting a level pack with this zone as the last level. That's why I have the grey emerald hidden in there.
you hid an emerald?!

Sonic blue said:
Actually, I planned, if this level got good enough reviews, srcapping StDragon and starting a level pack with this zone as the last level. That's why I have the grey emerald hidden in there.
you did?!

Yep. About the level pack, I thought of that Friday, while thinking of somethings I could do with the level.

If you were reffering to the emerald, look for something that looks suspicious in the walls. It's easy to pass it up.

DroxSorcerer said:
Sonic blue said:
you did?!

Yep. About the level pack, I thought of that Friday, while thinking of somethings I could do with the level.

If you were reffering to the emerald, look for something that looks suspicious in the walls. It's easy to pass it up.
I saw that and broke in I didnt see a thing...I'll check again

Strike The Hedgehog said:
I didn't know he hid an emerald but what is the point if you don't have all seven?

Just to give me an idea of where to hide the emeralds, however I make people collect them.

Sonicblue said:
I saw that and broke in I didnt see a thing...I'll check again

You probably got it without hearing the emerald sound effect. I almost did that when I went to check it.

hide emeralds around the lvl, then make an alter with two super rings nearby. (ideas for hiding: low to the black pit, on top of the temple, secret wall in the undieable pit and a spring to get up)

how about a secret wall on the final walkway after the temple, then a alter hidden in the hidden room I said! lol

at the start turn around and theres a secret wall that leads to a gruelling pathway to an emerald then a warp back to the beginning

You do know that levels that contain all the emeralds usually aren't very good because of it, right? XD

I actually planned on creating on extra act that can only be reached by find a custom exit in the area where the chaos emerald in now.

DroxSorcerer said:
You do know that levels that contain all the emeralds usually aren't very good because of it, right? XD

I actually planned on creating on extra act that can only be reached by find a custom exit in the area where the chaos emerald in now.
make the exit of my one about the undieable pit go down it and theres a long pathway that isn't inside the temple, then theres a act then after completing that back to the temple at the ending point inside a hidden wall get it? Like going around the temple.

Sonic blue said:
DroxSorcerer said:

make the exit of my one about the undieable pit go down it and theres a long pathway that isn't inside the temple, then theres a act then after completing back to the temple at the ending point inside a hidden wall get it? Like going around the temple.

The undieable pit isn't going to be reachable after I rerelease the level. Besides, the most of the level takes place in the temple. Why make it possible to never enter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back