knuckles.wad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll Begin said:
I personally think you shouldn't really bother with this wad, considering Knux's probably going to be finished by SSNTails himself by at least May.

Agreed. I hope the official Knux will be great when it's done by then.

It's a great WAD, but it needs to be outlined in black. It's not that I would like it better that way--it's just that by doing that, you'd make it look more like the official characters, who ARE outlined in black.

Spazzo NEVER worked on this, it was my wad. And fawful, the official characters aren't outlined in black.

I hate that I'm too busy right now to remake this WAD myself. D: Otherwise it would only take me a couple of weeks to do.
I'll Begin said:
I personally think you shouldn't really bother with this wad, considering Knux's probably going to be finished by SSNTails himself by at least May.
You do realize how long a wait May is going to be for most of us? It would be nice to have a better looking Knuckles to use until then, and probably useful for the next release of SRB2Riders too.
fawfulfan said:
It's a great WAD, but it needs to be outlined in black. It's not that I would like it better that way--it's just that by doing that, you'd make it look more like the official characters, who ARE outlined in black.
Only SRB2's art is outlined in black, not the actual WADs themselves. The only reason why my Blaze WAD was outlined in black is because I currently don't have any better colors to work with.

nitro_the_hedghog said:
Spazzo NEVER worked on this, it was my wad. And fawful, the official characters aren't outlined in black.

my bad. It's the same thing that happened to Angelus, with his new avatar >.>

astar said:
nitro_the_hedghog said:

Nitro, he said you looked like Spazzo, I'd take that as an insult if I were you.

I didn't look at the Avi or Name that much, but since it was a picture of people, I assumed it was Spazzo.

Cue said:
astar said:
nitro_the_hedghog said:

Nitro, he said you looked like Spazzo, I'd take that as an insult if I were you.

Oh no he didn't...
And just so you know astar, Angelus has been revived. kthxbai

Angelus_the_echidna said:
That's America for you: taking your accidents and exploiting them for laughs since 1776. ;D

Except I'm British. :D

The official sprites are just fillers anyway. SSN will complete all of Knux's sprites by the time 1.1 is released.

Blue Warrior said:
The official sprites are just fillers anyway. SSN will complete all of Knux's sprites by the time 1.1 is released.

Actually, SSN said he would try to get them done for the version in May, whether or not it's 1.1.

I can't wait for the new knux.

While I wait this will be a good replacement. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back