• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

SRB2: STAR WARS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this is pretty good. I have beat this mod several times now and even cooped with my best friend and my brother. Keep it up!

OMFG THE VADER STAGE SUCKZZZ! WHERE DID U GET 'DAD CR@P FROM??!?1

^___^

Seriously, I would change the tackle mobile arena into a space fight. Maybe ontop of a giant space ship or something like that.
And maybe you should give him an additional attack.

Relax will you guys? Zck doesnt know how to make levels and he is just learning to soc. He could change the appearence of the vader level if he likes. Also good place to put the music on the vader stage. The only problem is the 1 hit vader kill. Oh and perhaps you should make it so it looks like vader has a lightsaber in his hand. I have another suggestion but I will wait until you become better at soccing before I let you know.

O__O Wow! A lot of people have been wanting to help me lately.
mikesword221 said:
About the Death star forget it I'm making one so I'll let you guys know when I'm done.
Thank you very much. Just make sure that if it's to be meant for the duel with Vader, make sure that the player can't trick Vader into going off the edge into a botomless pit or something.
Morph said:
Then maybe "SOMEONE" (me, me, me) else should do that!

;-P
Do you know how to make Vader stop hopping, not spawn firesheild sprites, and not make that annoying sound when he hops?
joshinator said:
Oh and perhaps you should make it so it looks like vader has a lightsaber in his hand. I have another suggestion but I will wait until you become better at soccing before I let you know.
Presenting the new vader sprites provided by lightdasher:
vader1nt7.gif

And also, what was this idea that you wanted to tell me about?

And on another note, Dark Angel has offered to help me in the area of level designing. Thank you Morph, lightdasher, mikesword221, joshinator, and Dark Angel. :D

zck2020 said:
This is going to be my best quality project so far. SRB2: STAR WARS is going to be a mod that basically changes the theme of SRB2 to STAR WARS. The Empire shall take on the role of the bad guys, and the rebels, well...they're not involved as much. But that doesn't mean that there won't be rebel stuff in this mod.
Sonic, Tails, & Knuckles will still be playable though you will also be able to play as R2-D2. Here are some screenshots of what I've already finished before posting this:

I've completely re-done the title screen...
srb20023es1.png

...as well as the interscreen...
srb20026we7.png

...and ofcourse the fonts and logos...
srb20027lt3.png

...THE DEATH STAR! :D...
srb20028hf0.png

...Now, this in't R2-D2, it's R4-D2. He replaces one of the tree props.
srb20025pn4.png

This is a checkpoint. I replaced the checkpoints with command posts from STAR WARS Battlefront.
srb20024ap7.png

Now for some sprite pictures:

bflga0xp3.png
rflga0jf9.png
CTF flags w/STAR WARS logos

consbackyk7.png
:D

mpauseob3.png
An example of the font changes.

srb2backmx1.png
Just one of many texture changes.

sposa2a8vz0.png
Darth Maul Crawlie!

stpta0kx8.png
Command post sprite

SPRITE REPLACEMENTS/ENHANCEMENTS:
-Blue Crawla = Stormtrooper helmet on treads
-Red Crawla = Darth Maul crawla Done
-Red Buzz Bot = Imperial Probe Droid Done
-Gold Buzz Bot = Ancient Imperial Probe Droid Done
-Jettysyn Gunner = TIE fighter Done
-Jettysyn Bomber = TIE bomber Done
-Boss 1 = Darth Vader on foot Done
-Boss 2 = Darth Vader in Vadermobile (Don't worry, it won't be a recolor)
-Boss 3 = Darth Vader in a TIE Advanced
-Boss 4 = Darth vader in TIE Advanced spherical cockpit
-THZ Style Turret = Anti infantry turret from STAR WARS: EMPIRE AT WAR
-Deton = (don't know yet)
-Orange Flower = (don't know yet)
-Purple Flower = (don't know yet)
-Tall Flower = Moisture Vaporater Done
-Wilted flower = Wanted sign
-Mechanical flower = (don't know yet)
-Regular Ring = Spinning credit symbol Done
-Bomb Ring = Blue Proton torpedo Done
-Homing Ring = lazer bolt Done
-Regular Throwing Ring = Lazer bolt Done
-THZ Style Turret Bullet = Short lazer bolt Done
-Jettysyn Gunner Bullet = Lazer Bolt Done
-Jettysyn Bomber Bomb = Proton bomb Done
-Rabbit = Rebel Piolet
-Mouse = Wookie on Crack Done
-Bird = (don't know yet)
-Apple Tree = Gonk Droid Done
-Regular Tree = R4-D4 Done
-Chectpoint = Command Post Done
-Springs = (don't know yet)
-Eggman Textures = Empire textures
-Jettysyn Crawla = Buzz Droid
-Chaos Emeralds = Jedi Holocrons Done
-Red XVI = Midget Stormtrooper Done

Now, before you ask, yes Sonic, Tails, & Knuckles will have lightsabers. Thanks to Draykon ofcourse. The odds of levels being included are slim though because I suck at making levels. The music and some of the sound effects will be replaced by STAR WARS music and sound effects. Most of the backround textures shall be altered as well, and etc. If you want to give me a suggestion, fell free to do so. NOTE TO THE MODERATORS/ADMINS: By saying this i am not asking for help! Anyway, if you want my ALPHA 1.5 version of SRB2: STAR WARS, click here

Beta 1.0 Download:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/kvaay0

srb20034rh2.png

R2-D2 Character Download:
http://www.supersanctuary.net/srpgp/ffh/download.php?file=7fcec59cab02c2a05eaf9cefcb519eb2

Beta 1.5 Download:
SENDSPACE

ok. heres a pic oof me in a server thats not me as the host.
[img]srb2000.jpg[/img]

zck2020 said:
Thanks, it has actually taken the longest time to do so far. But it was well worth it. Oh, yeah, and the cursor is a lightsaber, forgot to mention that.

Here's what the old title screen looked liked:

srb20002qp4.png

ahem. here is a img.

wrong link. this was it: [/img]C:/Documents and Settings/Edspinucci/Desktop/Downloads/srb20000.jpg.png

dude. calm down.

zck2020 said:
Kaysakado said:
zck2020 said:
I just said:
Anyway, if you want my ALPHA 1.5 version of SRB2: STAR WARS, click here
I do not understand your response. The 1.5 alpha was in your other topic too.

*sigh* Look, the topic that you're referring to (MODS>SRB2 STAR WARS ALPHA [ACTUAL RELEASE THIS TIME]) is the old version of SRB2 STAR WARS. I decided to start an editing topic because I'm redoing the whole thing. This is because the old version was a piece of crap, had no shading, and sub-par sprites. Plus I had been kind of using that topic to post stuff that shoud've been posied in this topic. If you're wondering why I didn't just ask for the topic to be moved, it's because I wanted to start over from scratch. Plus, If you haven't figured it out by now, ALPHA does not mean that it's the final product. I only posted that link in the initial post of this topic icase people wanted to play this mod's predacessor.

Now then, can we please get back onto the subject? This is a forum, not a chatroom.

ahem:
srb20000.jpg.png

>.> NextgenSonic5598, dont' triple post, don't quote the entire first post, and use the BBC code correctly. And, what did your 3 spam posts have anything to do with this topic anyway?

EDIT: Please tell me that a moderator will shoten those spam posts. XP

zck2020 said:
O__O Wow! A lot of people have been wanting to help me lately

Thats because the wanted the popularity, haven't you noticed? XD People have done that to me when it comes to SADX.

They did it to me with the pack. Now the only people really helping are Zeshiro and Senku.

zck2020 said:
This is going to be my best quality project so far. SRB2: STAR WARS is going to be a mod that basically changes the theme of SRB2 to STAR WARS. The Empire shall take on the role of the bad guys, and the rebels, well...they're not involved as much. But that doesn't mean that there won't be rebel stuff in this mod.
Sonic, Tails, & Knuckles will still be playable though you will also be able to play as R2-D2. Here are some screenshots of what I've already finished before posting this:

I've completely re-done the title screen...
srb20023es1.png

...as well as the interscreen...
srb20026we7.png

...and ofcourse the fonts and logos...
srb20027lt3.png

...THE DEATH STAR! :D...
srb20028hf0.png

...Now, this in't R2-D2, it's R4-D2. He replaces one of the tree props.
srb20025pn4.png

This is a checkpoint. I replaced the checkpoints with command posts from STAR WARS Battlefront.
srb20024ap7.png

Now for some sprite pictures:

bflga0xp3.png
rflga0jf9.png
CTF flags w/STAR WARS logos

consbackyk7.png
:D

mpauseob3.png
An example of the font changes.

srb2backmx1.png
Just one of many texture changes.

sposa2a8vz0.png
Darth Maul Crawlie!

stpta0kx8.png
Command post sprite

SPRITE REPLACEMENTS/ENHANCEMENTS:
-Blue Crawla = Stormtrooper helmet on treads
-Red Crawla = Darth Maul crawla Done
-Red Buzz Bot = Imperial Probe Droid Done
-Gold Buzz Bot = Ancient Imperial Probe Droid Done
-Jettysyn Gunner = TIE fighter Done
-Jettysyn Bomber = TIE bomber Done
-Boss 1 = Darth Vader on foot Done
-Boss 2 = Darth Vader in Vadermobile (Don't worry, it won't be a recolor)
-Boss 3 = Darth Vader in a TIE Advanced
-Boss 4 = Darth vader in TIE Advanced spherical cockpit
-THZ Style Turret = Anti infantry turret from STAR WARS: EMPIRE AT WAR
-Deton = (don't know yet)
-Orange Flower = (don't know yet)
-Purple Flower = (don't know yet)
-Tall Flower = Moisture Vaporater Done
-Wilted flower = Wanted sign
-Mechanical flower = (don't know yet)
-Regular Ring = Spinning credit symbol Done
-Bomb Ring = Blue Proton torpedo Done
-Homing Ring = lazer bolt Done
-Regular Throwing Ring = Lazer bolt Done
-THZ Style Turret Bullet = Short lazer bolt Done
-Jettysyn Gunner Bullet = Lazer Bolt Done
-Jettysyn Bomber Bomb = Proton bomb Done
-Rabbit = Rebel Piolet
-Mouse = Wookie on Crack Done
-Bird = (don't know yet)
-Apple Tree = Gonk Droid Done
-Regular Tree = R4-D4 Done
-Chectpoint = Command Post Done
-Springs = (don't know yet)
-Eggman Textures = Empire textures
-Jettysyn Crawla = Buzz Droid
-Chaos Emeralds = Jedi Holocrons Done
-Red XVI = Midget Stormtrooper Done

Now, before you ask, yes Sonic, Tails, & Knuckles will have lightsabers. Thanks to Draykon ofcourse. The odds of levels being included are slim though because I suck at making levels. The music and some of the sound effects will be replaced by STAR WARS music and sound effects. Most of the backround textures shall be altered as well, and etc. If you want to give me a suggestion, fell free to do so. NOTE TO THE MODERATORS/ADMINS: By saying this i am not asking for help! Anyway, if you want my ALPHA 1.5 version of SRB2: STAR WARS, click here

Beta 1.0 Download:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/kvaay0

srb20034rh2.png

R2-D2 Character Download:
http://www.supersanctuary.net/srpgp/ffh/download.php?file=7fcec59cab02c2a05eaf9cefcb519eb2

Beta 1.5 Download:
SENDSPACE

first stage you gotta kill darth vader.

Did you really have to quote the whole first post for something that everyone who has played this knows?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back