3D Meshed Characters

Status
Not open for further replies.
SSNTails is the Chuck Norris of Sonic Fangames.

Definitely.
However, I have one tiny little question...
How do you get the md2's to show up in the first place? I have md2.dat and everything, and gr_md2 on, and the OpenGL port of SRB2...Am I doing something wrong here?

Definitely.
However, I have one tiny little question...
How do you get the md2's to show up in the first place? I have md2.dat and everything, and gr_md2 on, and the OpenGL port of SRB2...Am I doing something wrong here?
Well my suggestion is to get the srb2netluancher and then check the box that says opengl and alternative exe.

Uhh... Doesn't the openGL port crash your computer?

Also, where do you even get the ports for SRB2? I've tried searching MD2 and everything, but the forum's search sucks since it doesn't let you search words below 3 characters which means I can't search WAD or MD2. :l And what I did search turned up no results, lol.

EDIT: Did anyone make a Tails model that doesn't suck? The only one I found looks like an ugly plastic toy. I wish someone would do a model resembling the sprites...

Also, where do you even get the ports for SRB2? I've tried searching MD2 and everything, but the forum's search sucks since it doesn't let you search words below 3 characters which means I can't search WAD or MD2. :l And what I did search turned up no results, lol.

EDIT: Did anyone make a Tails model that doesn't suck? The only one I found looks like an ugly plastic toy. I wish someone would do a model resembling the sprites...
I think it only crashes if your computer doesnt support it.

tailsnyah.jpg

Yes, I am teasing you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back