comand line

Status
Not open for further replies.

jet

Jet the Hedgehog
I need help because whenever I type in easter, christmas, etc. it won't go into that mode!

christmas is not christmas. It is called -xmas. Also, easter should be put into the command line like this:
Code:
-easter
You need the dash.

I tried the xmas thing but it didn't work. Could you show me an example? I also tried the easter thing but it didnt work either.

You must put it when opening the program, not in the console:

Code:
srb2win.exe -xmas

Now let's see if you get it :P

You can also enter these in the launcher. See that textbox that says "additional parameters" or something like that? Well, enter the parameters there and the launcher will add them when calling the executable.

I have tried everything Im not shure if Im using the rong text document though. Witch one do you use?

None, command line is something from the OS, so it also applies for things other than SRB2. Basically, you call the executable by typing its name. They can recieve parameters, you can add them after their name like a console command. Just that under a GUI shell you run the executable directly and can't enter those parameters, so you must find an alternative to enter them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back