Did 4kids kill sonic

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluethefox

i know most people might have asked this question but did 4kids really kill part of the sonic industries? :|

No. No game series dies just because of voices. It was probably just because of the games themselves? Or better yet, the glitches in the more recent ones.

I believe that the industry was already underwater before Sonic X came and brought it deeper by a few feet.

You all fail. It was going downhill long before Heroes. That's just when the slope got worse. Ever play a little game named Sonic R? Yeah, that was on a system called the Sega Saturn. I need say no more.

Sonic R officially wins! That wannabe Sonic Riders is no competition.

Can you feel the sunshine?

EDIT: Sonicandtails218, what's wrong with the Sega Saturn?*shot* I loved it. All because of a little game called NiGHTS into Dreams... I need say no more.

Omega the Hedgehog said:
Seriously, what? Sonic R was fantastic.

Which is why I managed to burn it to a disc. Although I lost the said disc.
In my opinion, Sonic R isn't easy to play on the PC.

Shu said:
It's slow, First of all, only with some characters, Second of all, So? That didn't matter back then, you got a sense of speed, play Sonic 1. small,*See next statement*short, It's a racing game. You race. It's not an all-out complicated adventure. and full of annoying love songs. You can turn vocals off.

My little comments in orange.

Short? Racing games don't have to be short. Star Wars Episode I Racers had a ton of different tracks in it. And even with out vocals, I find Sonic R's music annoying as crap.

Star Wars Episode I Racers came out way after Sonic R. Also, you can turn all the music off you know, not just the vocals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back