srb20010.png

Rings:
srb20011.png

Monitors:
srb20018.png

Level End:
srb20019.png

Story:
One day Mig was enjoying the clouds when a Chao comes and asks Mig to help him rescue his Chao friends and so begins a stupid adventure filled with tacos XP

Features:
Replaces "Sonic Robo Blast 2" with "Mig's Taco Madness" (shown above)
Replaces Rings with tacos (shown above)
Replaces Monitors with bags (I don't know why)(shown above)
Replaces "___ got through zone _" screen (shown above again)
Replaces Boss *don't want to spoil*
Adds Cut scenes (up to first boss [optional])

Wat I'm Trying to do:
Finish Cutscenes
Replace Chaos Emeralds with something
some other stuff I forgot...

Downloads:
migthefoxold.wad - Old Mig The Fox, has lightdash,ringslinger and is overpowered
migthefoxnew.wad - *fixed bug* New Mig The Fox, normal power , no lightdash, no ringslinger
MigScenes.wad - adds a little story to the mod, not finished yet, only has cut scenes for level 1 2 and first boss,
migmod.wad - The Mod basically

Everything - Just to save you the trouble of downloading one by one in case you want everything *Does not contain migthefoxnew bugfix so you might need to download migthefoxnew too*

I'd thought I'd experiment with Moding first, I'm trying to figure out how to make levels, thanks to the tutorial at srb2.org its kind of easy, so umm I dunno, I'll make some after I figure out how to make levels.

When I use all of the wads and I'm migthefoxnew.wad when I go off the springs by the second starpost I get the SIGSEGV error.

Cheese said:
When I use all of the wads and I'm migthefoxnew.wad when I go off the springs by the second starpost I get the SIGSEGV error.

I tried it first before uploading all the way to the end, I didn't get en error.

And yea i know the cutscenes could use some inprovement

MegaMig said:
I'd thought I'd experiment with Moding first,

You do realise that modding requires mainly levels, right? Modding is actually, basically a collaboration of most types of editing, to create a (usually pretty huge) modification of SRB2. If you only have a character and cutscenes, you aren't even close to a mod, my friend.

Very good. (AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA)

Now all you need to do is replace the ring-collect sound with a crunching sound, Like someone taking a bite of a Taco.

I LIKE TACOS! *Shot*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back