netro.wad (finishing netrov3.wad)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, Nitro Joined first, and the reason i used different sprites was, First i needed permission for recoloring those srb2 sprites, second of all i wanted to use different ones 'cuz people would say its a stupid recolor.

On one note I found sprites to replace the diagnal running sprites, and I'm going to add the gold spike colorings on the jumping sprites, and now I'm trying to find diagnal views for his super form, and i want him to spin in superform so i'll change that too. I'll get a better update soon, other than that I'm working on a wad requested by someone on another forum so it might be while i think

Re: Come on!

Yugi said:
Oh, Come ON! You used a lot of different sprites here. You used quite a few Sonic sprites, and the diagonal super sprites are from Super Shadow! Use your own sprites for Gods sake!

Is he doseint want to he can use, rips and recolor'em. :)

Well, it seem's overpowered. the spring bounce sprites are funny. "were going up.... WERE GOING DOWN!" But netro? God...NAME RECOLORS? *Shot in the head by mystic* But seriously. it's good, but a little too...overpowered when it comes to speed. everything is cool though.

HOLY A BUMP.

But while I'm here, despite the other... 'comments' it's cool. Just gotta use the same set of sprites... Not advance and genesis etc. mixed.. You know?

I don't know who bumped this back up to the front page but this Wad is outdated now, I'm making a netrov3.wad since there were many complaints about this wad having an overpowered thok that speed runners would constantly use to ruin netgames O.o so netro is now getting to use climb instead of that bad thok. One wierd thing was that netro in some levels could thok through thok barriers!!! See why it needs to be replaced? The netrov2.wad can be found here http://www.sendspace.com/file/vkf58z and I need someone to make a soc for netrov3.wad so it'll be out soon i hope. Hp admin, my name is not a recolor >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back