Google Chrome Blocks The MB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akuma TH

Whenever I get a direct link to the forums, Google Chrome says the site is suspicious or may be an attack site.

"You attempted to reach srb2.org, but the server presented a certificate issued by an entity that is not trusted by your computer's operating system".

Happens alot with Opera and Ripway.com. Of course...Ripway is reputable for Maplestory scam scripts. My guess is that the browser programmers put up the red alert when a domain is reported to host harmful scripts or programs on it.

Occasionally, Google gets suspicious of the site too. Apparently the problem is that the site isn't properly "secure".

yes, it's a self-sign certificate for now, if you want to trust my certificate for srb2.org, and stop that message in Google Chrome, open https://www.srb2.org/ in IE, after getting to a page, right click anywhere on the page, pick Properties, click the Certificates button. Now, click the "Install Certificate" button, and just keep clicking Next and OK. Now after doing this, you will no longer get a error warning message in Google Chrome or IE.

TheMarshMan said:
My oppinion is that GC is crap.

Use IE or FireFox.

OH really?, perhaps you can tell me why you think it is crap?

Internet explorer sucks on my computer, it loads slowly and crashes most. I would be using firefox if it doesn't keep saying that "Firefox had a problem and crashed every time i start it. google chrome is my only bet.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back