Explain your avatar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine was just showing off my spriting techniques with some old mario sprites. It is also my steam avatar, my Mario Kart DS avatar and a t-shirt I wear in ROBLOX. It expresses my individuality.

It's...it's a lemming. Lemmings are kinda cool. They live in Alaska, they jump off cliffs...funny stuff.

Slurgly said:
It's...it's a lemming. Lemmings are kinda cool. They live in Alaska, they jump off cliffs...funny stuff.

That was disproved, as the only reason they jumped off the cliff is because the camera man scared them by following them, and they ran off a cliff because he wouldn't go away.

Just a random picture i found not too long ago, And thought I might as well just use it on the SRB2 MB.

Full Pic:
[spoiler:30e0ae8884]
347z96s.jpg
[/spoiler:30e0ae8884]

Mine is just the current laptop that I am using when I bought it back in 2006. Before that, I never bothered to use one. I just couldn't find something that could suit me.

Fyrus said:
Slurgly said:

That was disproved, as the only reason they jumped off the cliff is because the camera man scared them by following them, and they ran off a cliff because he wouldn't go away.

You should have seen my cousin when I told her the same thing. She was like "that's so sad! It killed itself to escape a stalker! How horrible!"

Fyrus said:
Slurgly said:

I know that, 'twas just making a joke.

My avatar is master chief, because I love the halo series(It was awesome).

Since my avatars do change occasionally, they are normally of some type of cartoon, anime or video game I like.

Edit: Now its a picture of darkwing duck since that show IMO was for the win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back