Explain your avatar

Status
Not open for further replies.
My avatar is something I handmade in paint so its unique, and I really should update it because it isn't as good as my other pieces of work.

Mine is a brown dog who is doing a Power Punch: Brown releases energy into the punch for packing even more damage to the enemy.

Gemini Spark, you didn't say anything about your avatar. D: I've always wondered what the heck that was.

I've been asked about my avatar in PMs a few times, so I'll go ahead and explain it.
thGift_for_Chibi_Jen_Hen__by_Amaren.png

She's Ruby Ringtail, a raccoon originally created by chibi-jen-hen at deviantArt. The image in my avatar was a Gift Art for Jen, made by =Amarena-Berry at dA.

Well, my avatar consists of Sora in his Kingdom Hearts I Outfit smacking a heartless over the head with his Keyblade. :P
Bonk, Bonk, Bonk, Bonk....

Dr.Pepper said:
Gemini Spark, you didn't say anything about your avatar. D: I've always wondered what the heck that was.
It's Gemini Spark from Mega Man starforce. So you kinda knew but didn't know :3

My avatar consists of Terry Bogard, the main hero of the Fatal Fury series all the way up to Garou: Mark of the Wolves (My favorite game in the Fatal Fury series), wearing his Garou: MOTW outfit (Which is my favorite outfit for Terry Bogard, I kinda like his trademark outfit as well).

Oh, gee. I wonder...
Actually, when I get my new computer, I plan to redraw him by making him taller and updating his costume. But by then, I can just put him in the ME palette.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back