new srb2jte no super virus!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woo! Yet another worthless wad. The super virus was what made SRB2JTE unique. And did you ask for permission to post this?

I had the same thing when the latest version was released, but that was only when I played in OGL.

Blizzard T. said:
Yeah, play SRB2JTE in Software if you don't wanna take a chance of the Supervirus coming up.

Ew...
EW...
EW...
EW...

Blasphemy! D:

Turbo_The_Hedgehog said:
Supervirus is when you have a 1/10 chance of JTE's avatar popping up on your screen when you open up JTE.

Oh is that it? I thoight it wa a virus that would ruin my computer.

If it was a virus, then why would it be so popular? Also, you can also get the supervirus by typing "I carry the supervirus" in console. Also, I like the supervirus. It was funny the first time it happened to me.

tailsmastermind said:
Also, you can also get the supervirus by typing "I carry the supervirus" in console.

Please update to the latest version of SRB2JTE now. I think there's a link on the SRB2JTE SRB2Wiki article.

I went to the wiki and didn't find even an artical about the supervirus. I found SRB2JTE, but not the supervirus. Also, if used in single player, the worlds saying So there are others... will appear. I think it only works in other modes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back