Would you like to have extra lives?

Would you like to have extra lives?

• YEAH!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It's ok I guess

• No. I'll just feel the pain over and over again.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rival

Lets just say you have like 100 lives. Would you like it? I wouldn't. I would feel the pain over and over again if I just keep losing a life.

Maybe only 5. And hay, all that will happen is I'll get a suprised face on and fall off the screen- er... underground. And disappear. And pop up somewhere nearby. And then I'll be on Easy so I get 3 continues! *shot*

I wouldn't bother about 100 lives, but I'd rather this life be different. I wanna be a naga. :<

Although, 100 lives wouldn't be too bad. But going to school, getting a job 100 times over isn't exactly the most exciting prospect. Or something.

For some of us, it seems that we allready have more than one life - what if you was almost killed, but you still survived?

Anyway, I would like the prospect of having 100 lives.

"Do what you will to my life,
But leave me another to spend with my wife."

Big-L(me)

He never said a video game world. Anyway, I don't think a certain someone would let you have 100 lives, but if I did, it would be cool. But there's stuff I need to know, do you just come back, or does your life start over, do you have the same personality, and do you forget your past lives. I can't answer until I know these things.

DanteEX said:
He never said a video game world. Anyway, I don't think a certain someone would let you have 100 lives, but if I did, it would be cool. But there's stuff I need to know, do you just come back, or does your life start over, do you have the same personality, and do you forget your past lives. I can't answer until I know these things.

You'll just come back. Simple yes. Like in Super Paper Mario like when you fall off a cliff, You'll be brought back from where you jumped off (excpet those cost 1hp but you get what I'm saying).

If I had a 100 lives I would make a bet to say that I can surviive if I jump off the empire state building. I've bet 1,000,000,000.

In some religions you are considered to have a sort of extras lives, or "reincarnations". And if you don't know what that means then go watch inuyasha. (I'm Christian.)

Agreed...

Save, do something you normally can't do (Like throw your gamecube out the window)

Then go back to your save

You get the fun of smashing stuff...and you keep your gamecube! =D

I think infinite health would be enough.

But yeah, I'd go with savestates and rewinds.

I only have one life to live and I wish to keep it like that. Right now I couldn't care less for my life, but if anything happens to my family or girlfriend, then I would actually care.

Mystic said:
Screw extra lives. I want savestates.

Yea that is better. If I was to slap someone and run and then get jumped the next day, rewind I'm not making the same mistake again.

Hey, 100 lives would mean you'd prolly live for all eternity. Screw the lives, I want savestates. That way, say you're six, then you live your life to where you're on your deathbed, you can load your state and live till you die! :D

What about if you die on an accident? You haven't time to load a saved game... Such as in games... :/

Extra lives, huh? Well, Zazalmel or how ever you spell his name (from SoulCalibur), made it so that he was able to reincarnate, and eventually he despised the pain of dieing so much that he devoted an entire life to tampering with the two most powerful magic forces in the world just to destroy his own spell.

So yeah, save states. *shot*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back