CZ64's Characters Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chaos said:
Shouldn't the back thing be lower?

I don't know, and it's too late to change it on mine, since I've already released my Mighty. But enough about my Mighty for now, as it would be considered offtopic...

Anything new, CZ64?

light dasher said:
hahah, for once one of my sprites beats somthing, or does it?
mighta1dc0ho0.png

Um, isn't that one of Nitro's sprites from his topic, "Nitro's Character Pack"?

LOLPLAGIARISM

Ash said:
light dasher said:
hahah, for once one of my sprites beats somthing, or does it?
mighta1dc0ho0.png

Um, isn't that one of Nitro's sprites from his topic, "Nitro's Character Pack"?

LOLPLAGIARISM

Light Dasher was doing Mighty for Nitro's Character Pack, whilst Nitro was doing the others.

Oh, so then it's just another edit of another Sonic, then. :|

But Nitro never made the other Sonic frames, so what's lightdasher going to edit? That's what happens when a planned character wad is only the standing forward frame, guys. :(

Monster Iestyn said:
Anything new, CZ64?
I'm still working on Jet Rider. And this was a secret, but in order to keep the topic alive, I'll let you guys in on something.

Since all of Jet's walking frames are already done and out of the way, Nitro pointed out how it would be a great idea to make Jet.wad, instead of simply JetRider. So once that's done, I'll release Jet.wad, and maybe Espio.wad with proper purple arms, and MetalKnux.wad with multiglide, and probably some waiting sprites.

The difference between Jet.wad and JetRider.wad, besides the board, is that Jet.wad won't have the goggles. And as for his Special Ability, I'll give him Glide with no climb. He'll have a slower speed than Metal Knux, but will still have multiglide.

Also, Mighty has always been known as the Sonic recolor. So even though Nitro makes great A1 sprites, it's technically not a recolor. And Monster Iestyn's Mighty had a short head, and I guess the side parts are too long. It's not round, either. And when I look at mine, the blue part looks too small. But I've also gotten used to it. I'm still not sure if I'll ever work on Mighty again.

Chaos Zero 64 said:
The difference between Jet.wad and JetRider.wad, besides the board, is that Jet.wad won't have the goggles.
But it's just not Jet without his goggles. He's always wearing them.

Ash said:
But Nitro never made the other Sonic frames, so what's lightdasher going to edit?

It's not like he only edits other peoples pictures! But I don't remember him doing anything that isn't an edit of other things, in spite of what I said...

Anyway, nitro stopped his char pack and I continued it, then later I get a PM saying he want's to start again so I stopped, but nothing so far from Nitro

Monster Iestyn wrote:
It's not the right style of shading for SRB2.

well isnt there some way you can shade it right? Plus if not then use umm....i guess chaos zeros mighty.

not unless you edit yours a little.....

Monster Iestyn said:
Let's put CZ64's Mighty, my Mighty and Light Dasher's Mighty next to each other to compare them, shall we?

mighty.png
MGHTA1-1.png
mighta1dc0ho0.png

So which is better?

Seeing as how mine looks like a Cobra, Light Dasher's looks similar, doesn't it?

CZ64 Mighty

How about this? It should look more like Mighty this time, I hope...
MGHTA1-2.png

I've used a picture of him as reference this time, whilst my previous attempt at him was through memory. I've made his nose look slightly longer, as his nose is like that according to some pics...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back