[SLOPES] Genocide City

Status
Not open for further replies.
A horizon line effect wouldn't solve your problem. Probably the easiest way to make that setup work would be to pull the pit out around the side and use grating midtextures reaching the sky along with the Impassible linedef flag to block off players from jumping off the side.

Yeah, also many of the official levels get around this just by making the thok barrier higher. GFZ2 happens to come to mind - if you fly high up above the thok barrier, e.g., near the river that leads to the three floating platforms, you can see some similar effects.

It's not that other levels don't have this problem so much as they tend not to put it smack-dab in the middle of the main (and, in this level's case, only) route. Also, it honestly doesn't do much to block Tails or Knuckles, it's pretty easy to skip that entire little platforming section even with the corner blocked off.

Here's how it would look like, And that's exactly why i put Thok barrier there .
EDIT : By the way this is just right next to start section, I Didn't want to let players skip the whole thing .

Attachments

• srb20024.png
    srb20024.png
    196.5 KB · Views: 424
Last edited:
Borrowing for a project

Hey could I use this wad for a small project for mine?

It would be really nice if i could.
I will remember to fully credit you as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back