Post your Gamertag or PSN Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

UruZingLo

Zero out of Ten
Well since there wasn't a topic about this, I thought I'd start one.

Xbox Live Gamertag:XTermiloRojoX
Games:Halo 3, Lost planet.

PM me if you added me.

Last edited:
psn:itsricks
Games:
Warhawk
Blazblue
Burnout Paradise
LIttle Big Planet
You'll see other games in my trophy list but those either have no online play or I sold them.

Xbox Live Gamertag: The Super Flip

I usually play Rented games using Gamefly, As my Live Profile describes.

Xbox Live: TrueTenguMan

Multiplayer games: Quake wars, COD 4/ world at war (most weekends only) Will add TF2 when I get the orange box

PM me if you add me. Seriously...

Xbox Live: TrueTenguMan

Multiplayer games: Quake wars, COD 4/ world at war (most weekends only) Will add TF2 when I get the orange box

PM me if you add me. Seriously...

Get TF2 for the PC. Seriously. TF2 360's only good for lag-switching, anymore. The newest update added class limits which ruined most of the game.

Get TF2 for the PC. Seriously. TF2 360's only good for lag-switching, anymore. The newest update added class limits which ruined most of the game.

That would be nice if I had a computer *points to signature*

But yea, I'll think about it when I buy my own computer.

Edit: coincidence no? I just got one

Last edited:
Think about the people with PCs that can't handle TF2, Let alone a Source Game in General, Even on directxmode 8.

Gamertag: Selim873

Anyone who adds me send me a PM or a XBL message saying you're from the SRB2 Forums. Besides, I'm not on LIVE much because my brother uses the Xbox WAY too much and always refuses to stop using it... And THAT folks, is why having a Microsoft Fanboy for a little brother really sucks!

Gamertag:wiistevenduda1

Plan to get WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2010 tomarrow or Wednesday, My gold membership is running out Wednesday.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back