• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Shadow Robo Blast 2 (sc_shrb2.wad) - Demo 2 out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: If you're reading this, you're wasting part of your life

Kaysakado said:
As an Easter Egg, have a secret room which has a Linedef Executor that CECHOs...

"FIND THE COMPUTER ROOM!"RE; yes.
And maybe "Where's that DAMN fourth chaos emerald?"RE; No.
Oh boy, easter egg!

And to add something relevant, Demo 2 is coming as soon as I figure out how to upload with a PSP.

New Level 2, Hero branch
The start of a Level 2 Neutral branch, with Easter Egg
Maps for other modes
An SOC with new Things and other stuff.

I found the computer room, and I was like, how'd he put my name in the CECHO? Then I remeber'd that I suggested the Easter Egg.

josh the hedgehog said:
This mod looks great but, how do I do the missions I got to the heros block and stand still. Am I supposed to press sometime or teleport? I hope someone will answer this question....

You just go on with the level. The blocks tell you what the missions are.

by the looks of the screen shots it could be fun! but right now im a bit buisy looking for some thing so..... i guess ill downlaod now and try it out later ^_^

Edit: ok i tryed it out and i thought it was pretey good. At first i was a bit confused but its pretey cool how there are 3 mission types in the levels. Keep up the good work! ^_^ !!!!!! (lol i have to admit that i was a bit sad when i saw there was no more levels to go though lol)

Super shadow ? said:
By the looks of the screen shots, it could be fun! But right now im a bit busy looking for some thing so..... I guess i'll downlaod now and try it out later. ^_^

Edit: O.K, I tryed it out and I thought it was pretty good. At first I was a bit confused, but it's pretty cool how there are 3 mission types in the levels. Keep up the good work! ^_^ (Heheh, I have to admit that I was a bit sad when I saw there was no more levels to go though.)

Fix'd the spelling and forgot some commas I think.
Anyways, I was kinda sad there was no more, too. D:

Super shadow ? said:

You never edited it. O_o'

Yeah, if you put an edit before anyone posts, it doesn't say "This post has been edited [number] times by [name] on [date]."

This mod looks pretty good, only 3 problems:

1. How are you supposed to beat neutral level 2?
2. "Find the computer room" won't give you 40 rings.
3. There is a wall in the way of beating the Evil Mission after beating Hero mission 1.

CocoaDude said:
This mod looks pretty good, only 3 problems:

1. How are you supposed to beat neutral level 2?
2. "Find the computer room" won't give you 40 rings.It will if you add the SOC.
3. There is a wall in the way of beating the Evil Mission after beating Hero mission 1.Why not just finish the level?
On a side note, neutral level 2, at the time, was just started. I will upload a new demo ASAP.

Pretty good, but as others said, it's very cramped. Also when I beat Bay City, it goes to the "Find the computer room" level, not the Escape from Bay City level. Is it supposed to? In the "Find the computer room" level, the block isn't working. But a good try, my friend.

SUPERMEGA....game addict said:
Pretty good, but as others said, it's very cramped. Also when I beat Bay City, it goes to the "Find the computer room" level, not the Escape from Bay City level. Is it supposed to? In the "Find the computer room" level, the block isn't working. But a good try, my friend.
The computer room has an SOC'd object in it. Add it(After startup), and you can find it.

Yes, it IS a WAD. I should probably reupload anyway. I've done a level or two since then. (BTW, I've made a few multiplayer levels, too.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back