Did 4kids kill sonic

Status
Not open for further replies.
crazyhedgehog said:
Riders was broken on so many levels. The only problem R had was it's replay function, and a slight AI problem.
That be cause you won't read the danged instructions. If you charge your jump before a ramp you'll go way faster, higher, and likely end up on a short cut. The point of turbulence was to build up your air gauge so you could boost. You wouldn't have to see Sonic running so slow if you would just keep up the air gauge. Jet's voice is annoying and that one guy is a cruddy Big recolor, but Wave pwns. Jolly, Jolly, Jolly's, get your adverbs here.

yeah..... but honestly Sonic R is better than Sonic Riders. Why? i dunno maybe its because Sonic R is more fun than sonic riders. at least thats my opinion. but i still dont see what this has to do with 4kids and sonic......

Two Tails said:
crazyhedgehog said:
Riders was broken on so many levels. The only problem R had was it's replay function, and a slight AI problem. On another note, you could probably compare 4kid's message board to ours. All we need is some people thinking they're a member of the winx club. Get on it, shuffle.
from my experience on this forum, I'd rather visit 4kids.. I'm starting to miss my friends.

PS. this might be one of my last posts for a long time.
Once you go SRB2, you never go back.

graphvf6.png

4kids? Eh... kind of. Sonic Heroes? Yes.

Ehm, why is the time scale going to the left instead of the right? Is time going backwards or something?

*shudder* Jason Griffith. Ew. Yeah, 4kids killed Sonic.

But not as much as when Sega took them in as voice actors. That made it worse.

Er... a lack of spinning legs totally did NOT cause the doom of the series. That the worse games of the series lack spinning legs is entirely irrelevant.

To be honest, I think the Sonic series was beter at it's middle age, you know Sonic Adventure and Sonic Adventure 2 those are the best Sonic games ever...

The new and the old ones I wouldn't never say could top SA and SA2..

But 4Kid's suck.. ALOT..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back