• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

sonic battle (a mod)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mariokart

Hi, i like to make a mod sonic battle which in gameboy but when im done making it, its gonna be great! cause the characters are sonic,tails,knuckles,cream,shadow,phi,emerl,rouge many more!

But can someone help me doing this please

----------------------------------
Aproxximate translation:

Hi, I would like to make a mod based on Sonic Battle, the GBA game. When it's done it will be great! The characters that I wish to include are Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Cream, Shadow, Phi, Emerl, Rouge and many more!

But I require help in doing this.
------------------------------------
Anyway, you're supposed to have something done before announcing your 'Project'. Making a Sonic Battle mod for srb2 would be a lot of hard work and would require some skilled SOCing if not a full .exe mod. Unless a code ninja joins you, you're pretty doomed

Yeah, but it still wouldn't be anywhere near Sonic Battle-esque.

Heath Bars instead of rings
Special Attacks
That other bar that I can't remember the name of
Emerl...'nuff said

Yes, but I assume it is what he means/meant. Too bad he got banned and can't clarify, eh?

This mod wouldn't work. SOC's or not, Sonic Battle's levels were small and featureless (although it worked for the GBA's style). Many people have made Sonic Battle levels in SRB2, but they weren't very good. Not that they had no skill or anything, just because Sonic Battle stages don't fit in SRB2.

Segmint said:
This mod wouldn't work. SOC's or not, Sonic Battle's levels were small and featureless (although it worked for the GBA's style). Many people have made Sonic Battle levels in SRB2, but they weren't very good. Not that they had no skill or anything, just because Sonic Battle stages don't fit in SRB2.
So? He can still do it for fun, or if he's bored.

You yet to remeber that i once started a sonic battle mod, but it became too hard with all the soccing and getting the levels the right size, i think you would need a .exe to actualy do a Sonic Battle Mod

btw, DMSC FTW

Sonic Battle mod? How about some originality instead of trying to emulate something that just will not work in SRB2?

well ive seen this thread before and ive made a character for this mod if your still working on it i could maybe help with this mod at all

seems like a good idea that you get to KO other players on this
i hope this comes out well id really like to try it

I have an awesome idea for a mod:

A Sonic Robo Blast 2 mod! Isn't that awesome?!

Absolutely awesome. Where do I extract it? How do I use it?

lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back