Yeah, uh.. they look pretty pissed.

Samus Aran said:
Yea... my friend fell for the spring ;P
Pwned. Did he unleash his fury on you?
I noticed it seems impossible to play this Wad unless you add a
Custom Skin.
(or whatever you want to call it.)

Yes he did but he got shot by a jettysyn i lead back to start
poor guy. D= Even flying away didnt help my friend. Oh well... The jettysyn got its revenge on him after years of torture.

SuperSonic=SS-X said:
Warpshade said:
[insert over 9000 joke here]
OK
Nappa:vegeta what does the scouter say about how much hes told him.
Vegeta: ITS OVER NINETHOUSAND!!!!

Haha but still I might cancel the sonic 1 pack everyone so, I might make mario levels. I might make act 3 so everyone will have to wait for this.
Act 3 might acctualy come out good ^_^.

Nappa:Vegeta. What does the scouter say about his power level?
Vegeta:*scans* *takes off scouter*ITS OVER NINE THOUSAND!!!!*breaks scouter*

Fixed from the above post by SA, your dumb hunter.

Samus Aran said:
Nappa:Vegeta. What does the scouter say about his power level?
Vegeta:*scans* *takes off scouter*ITS OVER NINE THOUSAND!!!!*breaks scouter*

Fixed from the above post by SA, your dumb hunter.

ITS OVER 9000!!!!!!!

there was one error i found
if you go baskwords on the first fan thing that makes u go dorward u go onto a button that makes u outof the way and not able to do anything but restart

bobby said:
there was one error i found
if you go baskwords on the first fan thing that makes u go dorward u go onto a button that makes u outof the way and not able to do anything but restart

Um... a button?

I'll Begin said:
pichukid456 said:
nice wad flame the hedgehog i'm going to search for it
Dude he never released it. He said he didn't release it. It's common knowledge he didn't release it.
Actually, I did release it. Although the release is VERY old, quite possibly doesn't exist, and doesn't have the same changes as the one on my hard drive.

Im confused, what do you do at the end, because when I finnished the level, it took me to some pointless platform with a big lazer beam or something. . . huh? O.o how do you beat that part? Otherwise, the level is pretty good. =D

for Flame: Is there any way you could repost a link for that wad because it looks like a MUST HAVE!!! =D

*edit: ITS OVER 9,000!!! Thats funny, I saw the ULTIMATE sprite series called Mario Z and it was my favorite sprite movie EVER MADE!!! And they used that in there, some mega man yoshi thingie guy was playing pacman when they asked what the guys level was and he said... well, why dont you watch it for yourself! =D

episode 1 link: http://video.google.com/videoplay?d...821&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0

And just look for the rest from there... Maby I should post this in a different part of the forum? =D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back